Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time for a nap...

Nap.jpg

Hey Chris, our teacher said that he will give us keys to use to download a copy of Solidworks on our home computer in the next class or two... However, the license is only good for about 16 weeks, but that's better than nothing...
yeah. Not surprised

The student version is only 99.00. Or am I missing something?
the student version misses a TON of features and contains tracking code as well. So if you submit it other than for homework, they’ll sue you.

yeah. Not surprised

the student version misses a TON of features and contains tracking code as well. So if you submit it other than for homework, they’ll sue you.
What does a real version cost? Must be real high...

Watching Barrett-Jackson last night. Prices seem lower this year.

Well I'm off to a wintertime garage sale, wouldn't be going except a lot of shop stuff, hope it's cheap but don't know if I don't go. Later All!

What a racket! :eek::eek::eek:
when you consider most companies using solid works are making billions in profits every year, for a very niche software, it doesn’t sound as bad. Capitalism at its finest.

Or hide that electronic poison pill that renders it useless after so many years until you get the pay for play update.
they don’t do that, but they stop pushing updates so when Microsoft issues a windows update, the previous versions eventually become obsolete. Usually a 3-4 year window from the time Solidworks stops updating.

CAD drafters are in super high demand right now. To the point, companies are being forced to pay all time high rates.

-
Back