Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Couldn't be any happier that its Friday!!!! Ready for a couple days off...How is all in the coffee group today??

What about those that aren't working????

Are we supposed to have a sad day??? :(
:( Im off today :thumbsup:

Just gettting a few things together and some coffee. Then heading over to the fairgrounds for our stamp show. Got all my stuff set up yesterday

Road runner and coyote cartoons are the best! LMAO!
Good Morning Coffee Land. Happy Friday to those that are working. Short day, out about 10 then work on Demon and Kid's Model A.
Morning, the more I research applying these dumb tail stripe decals the easier mine is to look at. I think I am going to rock it for awhile per your advice! Not satisfied I can do any better. I find a local guy that is decal savvy I might hire him to do it. I fear it is a learned art form and I have never done one. And likely won’t again so no real driving force to accomplish.

What about those that aren't working????

Are we supposed to have a sad day??? :(

No, not a sad day, but being that you have the day off....you are already having good day...better than us at work at least.

Weird how things go in trends. Bunch of referral calls yesterday on old stuff, mostly early Hemi. Have to love this one guy has a stock 55 hemi. Petronix sent him the wrong unit for A 12 VOLT SYSTEM. Another guy actually knows what he is doing a member here. Talked to him a while on the phone about a curve in his 340 which I think he nailed. So after talking for a half hour I ask him why he called. He needs a Meter! I had no idea.:rofl:

I am headed to the National Mall in DC for the March for Life 2020. Found out, that my President Trump will be attending, and speaking as the first President ever to do so....:thumbsup:
Should be interesting. Surprised any politician would be there at all.

Road runner and coyote cartoons are the best! LMAO!

Morning, the more I research applying these dumb tail stripe decals the easier mine is to look at. I think I am going to rock it for awhile per your advice! Not satisfied I can do any better. I find a local guy that is decal savvy I might hire him to do it. I fear it is a learned art form and I have never done one. And likely won’t again so no real driving force to accomplish.
The stripes really are not hard at all..dont freak yourself out by it...I did mine and...no sweat. If you have the car and back of the stripe really wet then you have all kinds of time to get it just where you want it.

20191227_201330.jpg

Weird how things go in trends. Bunch of referral calls yesterday on old stuff, mostly early Hemi. Have to love this one guy has a stock 55 hemi. Petronix sent him the wrong unit for A 12 VOLT SYSTEM. Another guy actually knows what he is doing a member here. Talked to him a while on the phone about a curve in his 340 which I think he nailed. So after talking for a half hour I ask him why he called. He needs a Meter! I had no idea.:rofl:
He probably saw my recommendation. Lol We can keep you busy that's for sure.

Morning all. House construction today. 2nd floor walls and maybe some tyvek. Got to figure out if I want to refab mount perches or get another K frame.

Had a long conversation with Don yesterday at the speed shop on oil additive for the slant. He showed me a ton of info it is just to break in the cam nothing else so that question is settled at least for me. The head is almost done looks great had to take .010 off it and the seats are in. Like dealing with him, the payment for everything now is done with trades. Sit down with his machinist for a hour or so and run him through his distributor machine and do a few distribs and we are even.

-
Back