Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Y’ALL’s nuttier than squirrel poop!
goat.jpg

Anybody ever mess with vinyl to cover a large area? Like a car roof? Not the "We don't want to waste good paint on the roof" kinda vinyl like the '70s. Modern vinyl. I'm lookin' at a Mini S that has an English flag on the roof, not the Union Jack kind
th?id=OIP.jpg
this kind.
Little car looks like a vertically challenged ambulance. Thinkin' vinyl might be a good way to remedy that.

Hey Mike what did you do to the caucus last night? Moderate it?:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LMFAO What a black eye for the Dems and Iowa for that matter. They had a cell phone app that got overloaded or something like that. I bet they won't do that again.

LMFAO What a black eye for the Dems and Iowa for that matter. They had a cell phone app that got overloaded or something like that. I bet they won't do that again.

They obviously did not do enough testing to make sure the system was working right before the "election".... :wtf:

They obviously did not do enough testing to make sure the system was working right before the "election".... :wtf:
I think there was 1100 polling places statewide. If they all reported at the same time it probably overloaded the servers. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

-
Back