Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mike what did you do to the caucus last night? Moderate it?:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He farted....

I_Voted.jpg

can't even run their own party election without screwing it up and they want to be trusted to run the government :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So making a list, trying to price some things out for this swap meet in a couple weeks. Not sure what a couple of these things would be worth

73-76 Dart/Scamp doors, pair. no rust, with internals
383 short block, unstuck, this is the one with the 12:1 pistons, will need at least honed.
68 906 heads
318 bare block
360 crank

So making a list, trying to price some things out for this swap meet in a couple weeks. Not sure what a couple of these things would be worth

73-76 Dart/Scamp doors, pair. no rust, with internals
383 short block, unstuck, this is the one with the 12:1 pistons, will need at least honed.
68 906 heads
318 bare block
360 crank
dollar
dollar
dollar
dollar
fiddy cent
:thumbsup:

OK kids, let's get off the politics before it goes any deeper and get an intervention. LOL
what do you think my above post about the parts was intended for haha

OK kids, let's get off the politics before it goes any deeper and get an intervention. LOL
Good idea. Lots of threads around here if you want to talk politics. And if you realy want to stick your head in the wood chipper, check into FBBO. A real active political group there.

Good idea. Lots of threads around here if you want to talk politics. And if you realy want to stick your head in the wood chipper, check into FBBO. A real active political group there.
hey. you started it this time :poke:

Just went and picked up my winnings from the Football Pool at my Sons's Super Bowl Party....Faaaat...Now....LOL....:lol::thumbsup:

-
Back