Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Then it dawns in me, i can use it for various things on my Fargo build. Will have to try it out and see how it holds sheet metal together.
Cool tool. Made something similar out of a I beam clamp, just did not do it. Think you guys hit it it was for riveting jeans?

Thank you. I am trying to find some parts for one of my cars. You would think they were Mopar parts looking at the prices.

I have noticed most of the 60's and 70's parts took a spike up this year or so. Glad I started stocking up on ignition stuff when I did.

Z bar, shifter and bellhousing for the 68 Torino GT with the 390 fe in it. Parts for 66-69 Fairlane and 68-69 Torino are what fit.

New z-bar is close to $300.00
Shifter is $250-$1200.00
Bellhousing $500-1200.00
Truck bell wont work.

OK heres how to find it, do the say 68 Torino search under auto parts and select with picture and owner in the filters and when you go to "open all" bundle duplicates. Do it for everything thing that fits not just the part get way more choices.
You on Tera Firmer again?

Morning wrench heads!!
Not much on the plate today, and that sounds great to me.

It can get overwhelming. put the finds on a notepad doc and don't be scared to ask like the pedals I posted he might have a z bar. Usually takes me a hour to go through my saved searches.

It can get overwhelming. put the finds on a notepad doc and don't be scared to ask like the pedals I posted he might have a z bar. Usually takes me a hour to go through my saved searches.
Well you've helped me more than once try to locate parts, and I appreciate it. Thanks!!

oh and good morning
x3xc81a68b7aae7e8f13eb38060fa524ef3-jpg-jpg.jpg

-
Back