Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My wife put the new oven coil through a complete workout this evening. I swear, once I repair something she just has to use it to extreme just because she can.

She used the repaired upper oven tonight for more hours and at higher temps than she has the lower one in 3 months.

LOL!

She did the same thing when I replaced the microwave.

I gave her **** about it...with a grin!

I swear if I can fix it, she just has to find out if she can break it again. :rolleyes:

You gotta wear your double drill tool belt.... :D

I would say good morning but.....

It's late night for me..... it's snowing otherwise I'd be on the way to I- hop for some pancakes and sausage.

So Rainy what ya think about Roadrunners? They drive the same as Chargers?
What years you talking about

I have had 68, 69, a 73 chargers

I have a 70 roadrunner and half a 68 roadrunner

I think the 68 and 69 chargers had bigger blind spots.

Working on a long term aquisition for 2 69 roadrunners. Have been after these cars since 2014.

Love the 69's

69SatFlorida.jpeg

Call me silly but wondering what a stock 383 4 speed car could be tuned to run in the 1/4.

What half of a 68 RR do you have?

I saved the front half to have spare fenders for my 68 satellite wagon.

The roadrunner was a rusty pile, so I cut the front end off and kept the 383/4 speed, saved the rear end and scrapped the rear of the car. The 1/4s were really rusty and it had a locked Nebraska title.

Weird dream.
morning!
-25 and getting colder.
IT’S FRIDAY!!

Choppers are so scary
Pilots are scary.
When i was part of the backburn team i had to launch the helitorch. This involves standing under a hovering helicopter.
I can tell a good pilot from a not so good pilot.
Out of 8 choppers on a fire, only 1 was permitted to fly the helitorch. Pilot would hover and set torch down at my feet.
I had to shut off torch and stabilize it while helicopter landed.

B bodies are fun to drive because they are so big. But nothing drives like an A body. A bodies are perfection.

Will never forget my buddy Pilot and I rented a Tomahawk 2 Seater, Trainer airplane to go from the Twin Cities to Oshkosh Air Show for the Fly In, we camped out under the airplane wings at the show.

He had just received his pilots license in the last year, we were flying VFR and swooping down to the small town water towers to read them to make sure we were on track to get to Oshkosh. Hundreds of small planes were flying into Oshkosh for the Air Show. So the Air Traffic controllers there put us in holding pattern circling over Rippon at the Rail Road Tracks. The circling was not too bad but we were in the holding pattern with 4 different levels of airplanes. It was like 16 airplanes all circling in the same area waiting to get called into the airport for landing. It literally felt like we were in a dog fight with so many planes.

Great time and experience, glad we did it.

Tomahawk.jpg

-
Back