Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
T with a 460 in it ought to be a real handful :steering:. Kid I knew in the old country had T-Bucket with a cross ram 413. A tap of the throttle and you were wheels up :D.
That’s kind of what I’m thinking

Finished a few more vintage ads...

1C17D383-9E02-4FBE-B14B-62322A9C690B.jpeg

89259EB0-E404-4F3D-8973-AE3D46F7A69B.jpeg

48681E5A-3425-41CE-A6EE-F3B08E661371.jpeg

90700091-46AA-43F0-8DC1-80F6E72DF566.jpeg

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the 1920s Ford T bucket hot rods?

I had a friend in high school who's father had a very nice one, 1923 I think, blower, the whole shebang. Well he decided to hotwire it one day with another friend of mine and they drove it to the high school. Showing off and with little driving experience Curtis lost control, slammed a curb bending the front axle/end. He limped it home and ran away!

I had to climb into a honda civic, i think its smaller than a t-bucket. Almost need to crawl out onto the ground to exit. Im 5’10” 185. I dont like little cars that short people drive...

The wife traded in the Caravan for this, they gave her an economy rate to boot! She really likes this car, I'm taking it out on the weekend.

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Andes are good, but I would have to say these are my favorite. Maybe cause Dad always had a box around...
81fdBDK5I0L._SL1500_.jpg
They dont seem to have the bite like they used to. Bet the cut back on something to meet the wal-mart price chop.

i remember them almost clearing the sinuses from the menthol.

My wife put the new oven coil through a complete workout this evening. I swear, once I repair something she just has to use it to extreme just because she can.

She used the repaired upper oven tonight for more hours and at higher temps than she has the lower one in 3 months.

LOL!

She did the same thing when I replaced the microwave.

I gave her **** about it...with a grin!

I swear if I can fix it, she just has to find out if she can break it again. :rolleyes:

T with a 460 in it ought to be a real handful :steering:. Kid I knew in the old country had T-Bucket with a cross ram 413. A tap of the throttle and you were wheels up :D.

At least they kept the theme of a Ford engine... :steering:

Another theme: T for two.... :D :D

-
Back