Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got one coming Mike thanks though.

Man had to run get some milk the car would not get over 160!

04A809F9-2F12-456A-B8F2-3FA4AF0DBB95.jpeg

So looking at this, it doesn’t really confirm to me, that this Polara is infact a negative ground. I’m so confused because all the Polaras in the junkyard all had black cables going to the starter, red ones to the block. Even pulled the original harness out of the box and it was the same

AD5FA1E5-F143-4DCE-AE59-24D74946C7C5.png

So looking at this, it doesn’t really confirm to me, that this Polara is infact a negative ground. I’m so confused because all the Polaras in the junkyard all had black cables going to the starter, red ones to the block. Even pulled the original harness out of the box and it was the same
Im sure it is negative ground. The fact that some you saw had black cables to the starter , implies that someone used a universal cable to power the starter with 12 volts....

Im sure it is negative ground. The fact that some you saw had black cables to the starter , implies that someone used a universal cable to power the starter with 12 volts....
I think that they have been negative ground since 12 volt systems came about.

I think that they have been negative ground since 12 volt systems came about.
Yes I think so , on Mopars...Now, English cars and some foreign cars had positive ground for years later. Case in point. my late Fathers 64 MG 1100 sedan....

Yes I think so , on Mopars...Now, English cars and some foreign cars had positive ground for years later. Case in point. my late Fathers 64 MG 1100 sedan....
Ya but that was Lucas wasn't it? I rest my case. LOL :mob::lol:

Was working on my 65 Belevedere the other day, to bring it inside and configure the A100 seats. But no start, so check tank, fuel low, add fuel. Still no start. Disconnected line after fuel pump, no fuel. So ordered a new fuel pump and installed yesterday. Starts right up, but brakes are tight, could hardly move it , but it moves. So will hobble it inside to get on the lift to see whats up. Car hasn't moved in about a year, but has all new brakes, and I installed a power booster. Pedal is rock hard, so probably linkage issue from brake pedal....Lot Warmer in the shop here (68) so wee will see later today...:thumbsup:

I feel a great disturbance in the force.
Many race car haulers moving to a remote portion of the galaxy/San Joaquin Valley.
Strategic maneuvers in preparation for the many battles to come.
:steering:

How'bout the alternator wires Chris?
If there's a big black one connected where it sez BATT, is connected to the Battery negative?

:realcrazy:

-
Back