Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just saw the video again. Newman was blocking and Blaney was trying his best to get beside him. Yes, a very unfortunate accident.
upload_2020-2-18_7-15-47.png

Notice the sudden, sharp turn with Hamlin right on his bumper.

upload_2020-2-18_7-16-28.png

upload_2020-2-18_7-16-46.png

upload_2020-2-18_7-17-18.png

i was just watching too. honestly, Hamlin caused it, if you look, as they come off 4, hamlin got into Blaney, sending Blaney down to the inside, Ryan followed, trying to block, Blaney's rear tire gets the apron, shoots back up, into Ryan.
Yep, everybody wanted that first place spot! (and rightly so) That's what they do.

I got a charge of the photos of Air Force 1 buzzing the track on Facebook. That was a photo from when Bush was pres. Gotta love Facebook.

I don't know if Trump is a Nascar fan. I kinda don't think so.
He's attended every major sporting event before. Years ago, Trump Hotel's sponsored Chad Little's car at the Brickyard. I've got a pic of it somewhere.

Morning everyone!!! I would like to know a little more on Ryan Newmans injuries...just because he is alive doesnt mean he is ok. He took a shot....not a big Nascar fan since Chrysler pulled out again but, he has always seemed like a good guy. I feel for his kids...he has had a tough week as he just announced on the 13th he and his wife are separating...

Found the oil pump pickup at the machine shop. Took a few hours to get it clean inside. All carbon. Just about got the pan on and have to get some RTV today to finish. Man always something. Also need a heater hose nipple that comes off the head that is gone. Tell you what you can tell it is for her!

Thought I was going to get jacked up yesterday. Stopped by a store in a not great area. Some dude on a bike kind of cruses by and says what's up. OK no biggie. Come out of the store I am right by the car comes up to me on the bike, you can tell something just isn't right. He is about to say something I just let Harley out of the car and she is seriously growling at him which she never does to anyone. He left rather quickly!:rofl:

Morning everyone!!! I would like to know a little more on Ryan Newmans injuries...just because he is alive doesnt mean he is ok. He took a shot....not a big Nascar fan since Chrysler pulled out again but, he has always seemed like a good guy. I feel for his kids...he has had a tough week as he just announced on the 13th he and his wife are separating...
yeah, serious condition doesn't mean is fully ok. It could be anything from broken bones to... gulp.. spinal damage. We just can only pray

Found the oil pump pickup at the machine shop. Took a few hours to get it clean inside. All carbon. Just about got the pan on and have to get some RTV today to finish. Man always something. Also need a heater hose nipple that comes off the head that is gone. Tell you what you can tell it is for her!
nice! glad you found it

Three years only it seems. Actually a member here was going to send me one. Have to say this site ROCKS!

Good Morning All! Backreading caught up, I DVR'd the race, had some time to watch it Sunday as it was raining but other work planned for yesterday. Picked up wife's Kia, paint match is better than I expected but I can see a small flaw here or there, pointed out to wife. All she wanted to do was drive it so couldn't convince her to improve on the small dent they took out of the hood.

Good Morning All! Backreading caught up, I DVR'd the race, had some time to watch it Sunday as it was raining but other work planned for yesterday. Picked up wife's Kia, paint match is better than I expected but I can see a small flaw here or there, pointed out to wife. All she wanted to do was drive it so couldn't convince her to improve on the small dent they took out of the hood.
(small dent in the hood)

newman.jpg

I'm just glad we didn't get too much snow/ice while we had the rental, as fun as the Challenger was it is RWD (the best anyway right?). Need the AWD but kinda have the best of both worlds as the Stinger GT2 does go to an 80/20 split with power in sport mode.

IMG_0514.jpg

Taking so long to sort out between my crap in the pumphouse and the shop. Camping stuff to the pumphouse (crab traps too), find drill, battery charger, etc. down there, bring it back. Did finally get an area clear to build lift, maybe today I'll get those cross arms onto the uprights, thought I'd have done yesterday. I think I might know part of why.....put the BEER FRIDGE in yesterday lol! Best thing in the shop is still Dave's calendar!!!

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

My neighbor drove her Mule over to my shop yesterday and asked that I trim the branches on the alders on the front of the property that are dumping on her grass. This is something I planned on doing, probably taking all of them down and replacing with evergreens. My issue with her request wasn't that she asked, it's a legit complaint especially with the way they keep their lawn so nice, BUT she said "will you do it or do you want me to do it?" Maybe it was me but it seemed kinda manipulative. She's the neighbor that asked my excavator to take out a stump that was clearly on my property, bribed him with a box of doughnuts so maybe that's why I'm thinking that way : )

-
Back