Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sublimesaturday.jpg

It's Sublime Sunday!
Good morning :D

Good luck let us know how it goes. Yesterday I sold my fiberglass hood but that was on Craigslist. Best part of the transaction was hearing his plans for his Scamp.
That went great! Not only sold the doors, but hung out and talked cars for a while. Said he is a member here,but I must have his screen name wrong. @fastgascuda ? Not coming up... Anyway Andy has a 73 Duster. Looks like a good start from pics, but needs a lot.

When I was younger, dad used to take me up to meet the pilots after landing, and one time after flying into St Louis, one of them actually gave me his wings. Don’t know what I ever did with them, but that was pretty cool. If I recall right, it was TWA at the time. Sadly, a bunch of psycho terrorists decided to use planes as human filled missiles and now are the doors are kept shut and they no longer let kids see the cockpits

And coincidentally the airline in this clip is also TWA....

Yea, it looks like this party is busted.

Too bad you weren't closer I'd ask you to meet me at IHop so I don't have to eat alone. But such is life, see you later, have a great night.

I'm out too, pancakes are calling :D

i-Hop has all you can eat pancakes for $4... :D :popcorn:

I took a flight from Gallup New Mexico to Denver Co, in 1980, and the guy who sold me the ticket, was the same that checked my bag, that welcomed onto the flight, and who flew the plane, and served drinks!!! Middle of a blizzard.....

The Iowa airport, hair care, and tire center....

i-Hop has all you can eat pancakes for $4... :D :popcorn:
I had the Jr. Cupcake combo plate with an extra pancake. They let me order from the kid menu because the full size is going to be too much.

With the extra pancake on the side i was stuffed.....Sueeeeee

-
Back