Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And how does Nancy Pelosi fly back from San Francisco last weekend and then show up at the Nations Capital.
Her state, like many, are on a 14 day quarantine if you leave.
Come on rules do not apply to her!

Governor can’t override the constitution. They would have to show probable cause to search each house. That’s where Lousiana and New Orleans got smacked so hard after Katrina, all those searches were deemed illegal and unconstitutional.
A Health Officer in these conditions have a lot of power.
And they can use law enforcement to enforce their orders based on the health, welfare, and safety of the community.

Good morning Donut Derelicts. True story that's the name of the group in Atlanta where I learned about FABO. Funny how one person can have a big influence on your life...a neighbor mentioned it so I checked it out, ended up finding my Barracuda, making new friends. And wasting a hell of a lot of time sitting at my computer! :rofl:

Wonder when Martial law will go in affect in the heavily populated cities? I give it three weeks.

Craig you ever deal with anything remotely like this?
No not at a national level. State level yes, but nothing like this. I feel they were stumbling some at the start.
I feel today, they're doing better and the big machine is starting to run pretty smooth.

Some living on this little island are not happy seeing New York license plates. They want our island closed to visitors. Meanwhile they going into stores all the time. A young couple from New York has rented a unit near me, I introduced myself and the guy said they are here self-isolating. I don't blame them really. It's a free country.

My cousin and his wife gave me so much meat and other food. We chatted in their carport for a little while yesterday. Got a little warm driving the Fury. It will be in the 80s today.

Agreed. They definitely screwed up at first when there was a chance to contain it. Has to do a lot with Americans attitude that it will never happen to us.

Agreed. They definitely screwed up at first when there was a chance to contain it. Has to do a lot with Americans attitude that it will never happen to us.
Well they've learned a lot and updated their procedures and response. Between that and the need to have a useable stockpile, next time, and hopefully its a long time, it should be a better response.
I hopefully wish that the leadership and private sector have realized our outsourced meds and medical equipment needs to be made in the USA :usflag:

Yeah, I learned the hard way a long time ago. Easier to pull it first and tear it down for the price of a gasket set than chase unknown demons later. Once I started doing the tear down first, I found dozens of examples of messed up crap that would have bitten me in the *** later but were simple to fix during the tear down.

I agree, tear it down and make sure everything is correct....

I've found things that I don't like when checking other people's work... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

Last edited:
That’s the thing. Living in a free country. Everybody exercising their rights to freedom. So, the ones that realize the impact of roaming around and stay home arent the issue.

I bought 8 n95 masks yesterday for $1.40 each.
Was going to take them all, but i dont need 20.
Really needed one yesterday, all that dust isnt very healthy.

I bought 8 n95 masks yesterday for $1.40 each.
Was going to take them all, but i dont need 20.
Really needed one yesterday, all that dust isnt very healthy.
You folks in Canada probably don't have many Coronavirus cases. Too far north.

Actually really interested with what actually happened with GM and the ventilators?
GM Said they'd make 40,000 at an agreed price. They then said they'd make 6,000 and wanted more per machine.
That's when they pulled the trigger and said this is what you'll do and this is what you'll get paid.

-
Back