Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
4000 plus in canada. Bc and quebec have the most.
34 as of yesterday in manitoba.
But there are 100 plus snowbirds coming into town. A couple are real arrogant and are ignoring the self isolation rules.

@Ben Drinkin LMFAO

corona virus pickup lines.jpg

No not at a national level. State level yes, but nothing like this. I feel they were stumbling some at the start.
I feel today, they're doing better and the big machine is starting to run pretty smooth.
Agreed. Closest we’ve ever trained for was an NBC attack on the southeast. It was regional and even then not like this.

Good Morning All! Slept in woo hoo! Never made it out to shop to hear my 45, the misses grabbed me up to watch DVD Game of Thrones

In a perfect world, The World of Outlaws would be here tomorrow. Maybe, that inch of rain we had the other day may have turned that oval track into a boat racing facility :lol:.

th?id=OIP.jpg

In a perfect world, The World of Outlaws would be here tomorrow. Maybe, that inch of rain we had the other day may have turned that oval track into a boat racing facility :lol:.

View attachment 1715495466
Those little boats are fun. When i was a kid, i had a 10 foot three point hydroplane. Was a blast.

My buddy loves all things fast on water. Has a 16.5 foot hydrostream with a 175 on it. Touches the 80 mph mark. Thats fast, in the top ten fastest boats on the lee river.

They have hydro races in Oak Harbor, I've gone to them because I can see, not the case when trying to go down to Seattle for Sea Fair!

-
Back