Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Clear sunny and im still in the house. Fell asleep for an hour.
Guess i should really go do something.

I bought 8 n95 masks yesterday for $1.40 each.
Was going to take them all, but i dont need 20.
Really needed one yesterday, all that dust isnt very healthy.
I've got about 10 of those regular small cheap masks. Been using them if I go in public places. Right now we only have 8 cases in my county, but 100 in the neighboring county. So I was looking around in my paint cabinet, remembered I had this painting mask. Wonder what kind of reaction I will get when I wear this out in public , next week. :rofl:

IMG_1585409842530_1585413067324.jpg

I've got about 10 of those regular small cheap masks. Been using them if I go in public places. Right now we only have 8 cases in my county, but 100 in the neighboring county. So I was looking around in my paint cabinet, remembered I had this painting mask. Wonder what kind of reaction I will get when I wear this out in public , next week. :rofl:

View attachment 1715495586
Saw a guy wearing one in Sam’s Club the other day...

Miserable rain here. Great time to go to stores. Lol. Just got beer, gas and something at drug store. Only a few people at each. No waiting anywhere.:thumbsup:

Hey, Ray, I think I contracted it at the Indio Fair. When I was there to move my brothers office trailer...

I gave my neighbor some steaks, his health is compromised so he's not going out. He gave me a big bag of gloves, which is the one thing I forgot to get.

Went to get more paint for my hoist. Two customers in the hardware store. But traffic is like any other day out on the highway.

Just read, cases in manitoba pretty much doubled to 64.
My guess at 80 by monday wont be far off.

Just read, cases in manitoba pretty much doubled to 64.
My guess at 80 by monday wont be far off.
It's amazing how fast the numbers start jumping once it gets out. I've been tracking the CDC posted numbers on a board at work and see it double about every 3 days. Could be some crazy numbers in the next couple of weeks.

I think there's only about 50 cases in my county and those surrounding but I expect to see that number jump pretty substantially soon. Try to stay safe!

I'll still take my chances with the hot woman coming over! I put false hope in the fact that she's probably smart enough to stay protected herself. Worth the risk!

The president mentioned isolating major out break areas no in or out except truckers three times. Figured it would happen soon.

You're gonna come give us all a sponge bath??? :eek: View attachment 1715495685

View attachment 1715495586
Here nothing unusual. Look like a modern day worker at HD though!:rofl:

So far this county 47 confirmed of 425K peoples. Of course the 2 largest population centers have the most confirmed cases, this valley and the Santa Barbara area.

This will explode soon think they were saying a person infected n average infects 219 or so before being diagnosed

The president mentioned isolating major out break areas no in or out except truckers three times. Figured it would happen soon.
Just logged in to tell you that. Was listening to the radio and his speech. Talking about full checkpoints and all. Damn it Ray, you are gonna be right

-
Back