Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mod.jpg

Wife revised her story, the 64 was thursday’s total. Testing is way behind. With more test facilities opening they cant keep up with processing them.

:rofl::rofl: If I keep eating I will look like that. LOL
You must have a radar... anything current event or political, however remote, you have a habit of popping in within minutes haha. Heck your response time is better than the fire department and they’re across the street

I'll still take my chances with the hot woman coming over! I put false hope in the fact that she's probably smart enough to stay protected herself. Worth the risk!

I get good looking women banging on my door, and sometimes I let them out... :D

I have a few here at FABO. In fact I made a new one a couple days ago. :BangHead:
I only have one that I don’t get along with. Which is a shame, because he can be a good guy at times. Maybe bridges can be mended one day, but to quote Tom Cruise, “perhaps, but not today”

You must have a radar... anything current event or political, however remote, you have a habit of popping in within minutes haha. Heck your response time is better than the fire department and they’re across the street
Radar? I thought I heard Radar!

radar.jpg2.jpg

Man My face book alerts are going crazy from people know in NYC making plans to skip out now! Three asked if I had room! Lol told them no *** hles alowed in centrural PA!

Last edited:
It's amazing how fast the numbers start jumping once it gets out. I've been tracking the CDC posted numbers on a board at work and see it double about every 3 days. Could be some crazy numbers in the next couple of weeks.

I think there's only about 50 cases in my county and those surrounding but I expect to see that number jump pretty substantially soon. Try to stay safe!

I'll still take my chances with the hot woman coming over! I put false hope in the fact that she's probably smart enough to stay protected herself. Worth the risk!

You can watch the numbers live here....

I like the map on here where you can hover over your county and see how many cases and deaths so far, scroll down to the middle of the page to see the Interactive Incidents Map... You can scroll and pan to see any part of the country:

Oak Forest, IL Coronavirus Information - Safety Updates, News and Tips - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

Man, last night when I saw they reached 600,000 cases, now it's already up to 650,000.... :realcrazy:

I went shopping earlier today and they did have some TP... Limit two, so I bought two, then unloaded my stuff to my truck, then went in and bought two more...

Dennis is a lot of fun. (and he is a friend of mine. I do have some you know) He dropped off 4 samples of spirits that we will taste and rate tonight online.
A virtual tasting so to speak.. Should be fun.

samples.jpg

-
Back