Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it home about an hour ago. This will be my home for the next 14 days unless I get the tack room cleaned out.

20200408_171356.jpg

20200408_171403.jpg

LOL great till you have to poop! Can here it now getting food delivered. Bring it to the white building in the back!

Went to my repair job on the refinery, checking in at security gate and everyone was wearing masks, except the guy that was complaining his wife was stocking groceries at the commissary, he's keeping her 6 feet away....wow! I served with him in the Navy a LONG time ago, thought he should have been wearing a mask too, I was. No test tho, I'm good till June so in and out.

Went to my repair job on the refinery, checking in at security gate and everyone was wearing masks, except the guy that was complaining his wife was stocking groceries at the commissary, he's keeping her 6 feet away....wow! I served with him in the Navy a LONG time ago, thought he should have been wearing a mask too, I was. No test tho, I'm good till June so in and out.
I got retested yesterday. It is all gone!!!

Honestly don't know if it is on or not this year. I am kind of planning on it is off.

I just ran out of those pills you gave me. Now what to do? :lol:
Ask Rick he buys them by the sack! Buy 100 get a free roll of duct tape also!

Honestly don't know if it is on or not this year. I am kind of planning on it is off.

Ask Rick he buys them by the sack! Buy 100 get a free roll of duct tape also!
NOT Those pills, silly! Ibuprofen...the big ones...

LOL great till you have to poop! Can here it now getting food delivered. Bring it to the white building in the back!
At least my little garage in the back yard has hot/cold running water and a crapper.told wife i would move in there if i had to.

-
Back