Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Question. Somehow I have changed the setting to desktop site on my phone. Anyone know how to change it back?

Found it. Got a new phone last night and much seems different.

Question. Somehow I have changed the setting to desktop site on my phone. Anyone know how to change it back?

Found it. Got a new phone last night and much seems different.
Should have seen when i somehow got screen sideways on my laptop...i spilled coffee and tried cleaning it. Aparrently certain keystrokes will turn display sideways.

Got out of work early today. Stopped at Giant for a few things. Had it in mind to get the Wife a Mother's Day card. Head down that aisle and see other people checking out various cards, reading the little poems and stuff...
Was about to pick one up and stopped. Oh, hell NO! How many people have handled these? :eek: Came home and made one up on my computer and printed it.

Got out of work early today. Stopped at Giant for a few things. Had it in mind to get the Wife a Mother's Day card. Head down that aisle and see other people checking out various cards, reading the little poems and stuff...
Was about to pick one up and stopped. Oh, hell NO! How many people have handled these? :eek: Came home and made one up on my computer and printed it.
Good idea.

Morning!
Ready for trip #2 for truck parts.
Will see how long this takes.
I was suprised how well the 2500 lb winch worked to load the fargo,s10 should load easy i think.

Good Morning! Does Manitoba ever sleep?
Not sure what you mean by sleep, i lay down and close my eyes, but that’s about as far as it goes. The mind never seems to stop. Just wish my body would keep up..

No his BIL, chevy guru.
Good morning! Yeah it runs, and not long after that video it started to overheat either cuz the damn Summit thermostat only opens less than a quarter inch. By then it had been running 15 minutes so we shut it off and let it cool for 15 minutes while we took the thermostat out and threw the shroud on quick. Then it was fine. So instead of getting the 30-minute or the 10-10-10 break-in it got the 15-15-15. Oughta be fine. Carb won't idle down with the vacuum advance hooked up tho. Set everything up at 600 RPM and it's fine, then put the vacuum advance on and it goes to 800. Every port on the carb has vacuum at idle. Gotta figure that out. I told the Chevy guru I know a distributor guru. Put a longer video on Youtube.

Good morning! Yeah it runs, and not long after that video it started to overheat either cuz the damn Summit thermostat only opens less than a quarter inch. By then it had been running 15 minutes so we shut it off and let it cool for 15 minutes while we took the thermostat out and threw the shroud on quick. Then it was fine. So instead of getting the 30-minute or the 10-10-10 break-in it got the 15-15-15. Oughta be fine. Carb won't idle down with the vacuum advance hooked up tho. Set everything up at 600 RPM and it's fine, then put the vacuum advance on and it goes to 800. Every port on the carb has vacuum at idle. Gotta figure that out. I told the Chevy guru I know a distributor guru. Put a longer video on Youtube.

Either cuz the thermostat doesn't open all the way or cuz the shroud wasn't on, that is. Who else ever put an engine 18 inches from the fan?

Got that box of ignition parts yesterday from Dons. Holy crap I am good for a very long time on the older 40-50's stuff.

-
Back