Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
if you're ever going thru Indiana in late July, let me know. all the food stands here, are local farmers or churches. the food is ALL local grown, which is the big draw. none of the typical carny type vendors except on the midway. Theres a group of cattle farmers that get together, butcher everything about 4 weeks before the fair, so its never frozen beef. You can get a 12 oz ribeye sandwich, baked beans, baked potatoes with all the fixings and a drink for 10 bucks.

Grand stand events include a dirt track race where they pay out a 1 million dollar prize to the winner. This brings in guys like Tony Stewart, Kenny Wallace and other big names for the feature.

That sounds cool...

I love farm run farm stands... There's nothing fresher... :D

I like to try the different farm stands to try their sweet corn and any other produce that they grow fresh...

Well, I am beat,

jackoff.gif

A woman wakes during the night to find her husband isn't in bed... She goes downstairs to look for him... She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee staring at the wall in front of him... He appears to be in deep thought...

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee...

"What's the matter dear?" she whispers as she steps in the room... "Why are you down here at this time of night???"

"Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were 17, he asks solemly???

"Yes, I do", she replies...

"Do you remember when your father caught us having sex in the back of my car???"

"Yes, I remember", she says as she sits down in the seat next to him...

"Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said", "Either you marry my daughter or I'll have you sent to jail for 20 years???"

"I remember that too..."

He wiped more tears from his eyes and said, "I would have gotten out today..."

Morning...
Wife is snoring. Had to wake up.
Cruised up and down driveway with the Fargo. Ran it for almost an hour. Gearing is satisfactory.

I'm off today, so it's salvage yard time.

I'm looking for a non a/c control slider switch and whatever other rusty parts I can find

-
Back