Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well went back to my buddy yesterday and the rest of the parts he was needing to sell.
I bought two hoods, a set of doors, trunk lid, and four bumpers all for a 67 Barracuda.
Everything has the typical pinch weld surface rust, but other than that really solid.
They'd been stored inside wrapped in plastic for the past 25 years.
I think I have the doors sold, haul the rest to Carlisle.

Thinking i should get moving, that junk aint gonna fix itself..
7 to 5 tuesday, yesterday and likely today.

had a few screwdrivers last night, got up like 6 times to squirt
x3xc81a68b7aae7e8f13eb38060fa524ef3-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.1715469620

now all I have is a headache... :lol:

Good Morning All! Got my new trees staked yesterday, had to as wind was due to blow pretty good. Haven't looked at them yet, still dark but pretty sure they're still standing!

I didn't end up going to Sumas yesterday so what does wife say? "I want to hang these drapes up" (cue me). Wouldn't have been any issue if not for cheap screws, wouldn't even go in with pre drilled pilot hole so off to the hardware store for better screws (cue Carl)

I was taking a taillight bezel apart yesterday. Of course there is one Philips head sheet metal screw that is rusted and not budging.
The head is a little striped so that doesn't help.
I put PB Blaster on it several times letting it sit for a few hours, still nothing...ugh!!
I guess unless you have a solution I'll be off to the hardware store for a extraction set.

What is it holding together?

Good Morning
Its the taillight bezel. Has a original taillight lens that I want. Of course this screw is right up against a post so not much room to work.

Its the taillight bezel. Has a original taillight lens that I want. Of course this screw is right up against a post so not much room to work.
I have a set of these that saved me on a lot of stuck screws Usually one tap and they are loose that a screwdriver will get them out.

FE0E7DE1-A906-4E12-84A4-EA7C3ACF996A.jpeg

No beverages for me yesterday either, or food, fasted the whole day to get straightened out, feel better today.

-
Back