Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not this year. Man it sucks also. I took a bunch of testers there a few years ago none sold, but a hell of a lot of traffic. Never again.

I didn't want to go to the store but for Memorial Day I wanted to burn something different on the bbq. We had a chicken in the freezer, defrosted and brining now. I'm going to smoke it with mesquite or hickory, then cut it in half and grill it. Wife's making a broccoli salad, I kinda wanted potato or macaroni but the broccoli is better for me I guess.

I didn't want to go to the store but for Memorial Day I wanted to burn something different on the bbq. We had a chicken in the freezer, defrosted and brining now. I'm going to smoke it with mesquite or hickory, then cut it in half and grill it. Wife's making a broccoli salad, I kinda wanted potato or macaroni but the broccoli is better for me I guess.
Sounds good. We have some beef ribs for today. She does a combo of grill and crockpot. Also I picked up some good looking 'restaurant packaged' battered onion rings from the discount grocery.

I picked up some clubs, nothing fancy, while in the Navy, haven't used them much. Frustrating game for me, a golf swing is the most unnatural thing for me.

Sounds good. We have some beef ribs for today. She does a combo of grill and crockpot. Also I picked up some good looking 'restaurant packaged' battered onion rings from the discount grocery.

That sounds great, I was thinking something more like that. I did some pulled pork in a slow cooker a few weeks back, was surprised how good it came out. But today I gotta burn something!

I'm out, gotta go get the smoker out of the pumphouse and start doing adjustments on my lift, should have the Duster on it today which will allow me to look at the scary underside lol! Also could use the room : ) I'll check in later with some pics.

At what quantity of items does one become collector? I seem to be accumulating women's undergarments! I'm wondering if I'm a collector or just a regular pervert!

I think the women are 'marking their territory' by leaving them behind..

At what quantity of items does one become collector? I seem to be accumulating women's undergarments! I'm wondering if I'm a collector or just a regular pervert!

All good till one of them wants a pair back and you give her the wrong ones...:eek:

You should start a lost and found for them... :D

I'm out, gotta go get the smoker out of the pumphouse and start doing adjustments on my lift, should have the Duster on it today which will allow me to look at the scary underside lol! Also could use the room : ) I'll check in later with some pics.

Did you say pumphouse, or pimphouse??? :D

Cleaned up from my plumbing job the other day. Cut the frogshit off flush with the wall.
Inside taking a break from mulching. Getting warm out now and it's quite humid from all the recent rain.

B3E79066-E4E0-4659-8F6B-A03F6BA70198.jpeg

I think it’s a sign that they want you to do their laundry.

The other day i told my wife she was getting to be a pretty good hooker:lol:
Last year she refused to help guide the truck to connect trailer, now its like she knows what she is doing.

-
Back