Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, starting to gear my mind up to be a working person again. A couple girls from work came out to the beach, we had a good time, I got burnt, will I ever learn?
I am on the hunt for wiper frame/blades for the Fury that the hood edge won't interfere with ("hidden wipers.") The originals were tossed before I owned the car. All the plastic ones in the racks are too fat to fit into the recessed area. FCBO hasn't been much help.

what year? There’s a guy locally parting a 69 fury

The new way of waiting in line...
lining-up-thai-style-jpg.1715539825

He has a left nos arm.
PART DESCRIPTION YEAR QUANTITY PRICE
3488046 WIPER SWITCH 2 SPEED W/O RALLYE 1971 B BODY 3 45.00
3488050 W/SHIELD WIPER KNOB W/O RALLYE 1971 B BODY 1 15.00
3488353 W/SHIELD WASHER & WIPER SWITCH PLATE 1971 IMPERIAL 1 5.00
3514445 L WIPER PIVOT 1971-72 B BODY 1 40.00
3431254 L WIPER ARM 1971-73 C BODY 2 33.80
3488298 WIPER SWITCH 1971-73 CHRYSLER 3 48.75
3488299 WIPER SWITCH 1971-73 IMPERIAL 2 48.75
3488055 WIPER & WASHER SWITCH NUT 1971-74 B BODY 1 8.50
3799239 WIPER MOTOR U3431790,3431606,3431533,3799307,3431718,3431606 1971-79 1 145.00
3799307 WIPER MOTOR,W/O INTERM BIN 1916,1918 U3799239,3431533,3431718 1971-79 7 145.00

For those of you looking for that concealed handgun, this guy hides an assault rifle....

s7nnaoehyimnd4tigkecf-mz_csik5jjqsvzaatepbd3dvej3fquwsypo5sxq91ml06t00uvutrg-qpegopbnphipnzw0hsu-gif.1715540176

Note to self from last night. When finally finished with all the crap that had to get down, I through some brats on the grill for me and the boy. Stood outside talking while flipping them. Didn't think about being barefoot. Apparently all the popping you hear from the lava rock, also at times, throws little chunks out if the lid isn't closed. Stepped to flip - wow, crazy pain in left foot. Yep, one of those pieces, melted into the skin. Had to grab ahold of it and pull. Instant blister - only pea sized, but just off the ball of the foot. Hurts to stand and walk now. All Tony the Tiger like - Great! Wear shoes..
Didn’t know grass hoppers had feet? Hah! With all the event cancellations I may never get that beer from ya! Have a great summer and tell your Dad hello for me.

anyone have a real good pic of the factory 73-76 A body rear quarter to tire clearance? Just wanting to compare, but i can't find a pic thats actually of stockers. google and the search feature here... suck

Third cup.
Pulled the driveshaft out, pressed out u-joint and drove to town and piccked up the new one.install it, and replace driveshaft and im a hero!
Guy needs truck for his construction business, was in a big panic to get it fixed.

anyone have a real good pic of the factory 73-76 A body rear quarter to tire clearance? Just wanting to compare, but i can't find a pic thats actually of stockers. google and the search feature here... suck
What are you looking for exactly?
Dont know what you are needing, but my 76 dart sport has stock wheels on it.

What are you looking for exactly!
Dont know what you are needing, bit my 76 dart sport has stock wheels on it.
just a shot looking forward from behind the tire. I just want to see how much room there is side to side on a stocker, between the quarter and tire, then the tire and frame.

'71....'69 is the same. Thanks for the help guys.
send me a pic of exactly what you need, he said he has 6 C bodies he's parting, all with wipers still on them. if he has them, i'll get them, shipping and everything will be on me, just send me your address via pm.

Last edited:
Didn’t know grass hoppers had feet? Hah! With all the event cancellations I may never get that beer from ya! Have a great summer and tell your Dad hello for me.

Ah, it may take until next year, but we can make sure we make up for it when we do. I will say hi to dad for you, but he lurks on there every day - keep trying to just get him to join in....What do you think Dad?

So here is a quick non political very family oriented view. As many on here know our boy is an active full time Police Officer. And as I work for a firearms training company I am intertwined with many LEOs (law enforcement officers). We compete in matches Together, we travel together, share hotel rooms, and keep each other safe at all times when standing in the presence of a dozen armed individuals that we don’t know who come to our classes to learn how to shoot fast and accurately. We all have husbands,wives, funerals and births everyday. The part the media is not showing is these very same people including our son are working incredible long hours and are going to the ER a couple times a week during their shift or at the end of it to get patched up for the cuts bites or results of whatever Projectile they got hit with during shift, from bricks to water bottles, not counting the wrenched backs knees and arms from tussling all shift. All the while maintaining their posture poise and professionalism. These guys are exhausted and have little gas in the tank as they watch business owner after business owner approach the mob with food and water to support them in a vain effort not to get burnt out. One of my best buddies had to get hard core patched up again this week, my boy is expecting the birth of his child in about ten days and is juggling moving into his first purchased home with the help of his VA loan. During the emotional chaos all that brings he is pulling 16 hour shifts rinsing and repeating. Are all the LEOs perfect, absolutely not. But the great majority just like every one of us mask their personal views on a daily basis and go to work and be professional and get the job done. Rant over.
Well said John, while not an officer myself several in my family are.

I have a hydraulic leak on the differential/transmission of my JD 445. Hope I can get to it without pulling the diff...:BangHead::BangHead:

Xfinity still down from last nights storms. Couple tree branches and plants busted up, but dont see any big damage. Have not walked down back yet

-
Back