Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guess i should get moving. Need to make progress on the fargo.

Coffee is good this morning. The cat is not feeling good today. I think hairballs because of his barf. Off to Wally World later for some medicine. I think I will play with the manlift today and remove some vines off the house that are too tall for the ladder. I might move it to the driveway and trim some dead branches out out of the top of the cedar tree.

Mike @toolmanmike have you recovered from the hectic couple weeks of car show/drag race activities??
Ya, getting closer to normal here. That Mopar Joe is a slave driver though. LOL T shirt orders and thank you cards are next. he (we) still want to concrete the shelter floor this fall. Speaking of t shirts, I might make up a ad here and on FBBO to sell a few. We can turn in a minimum order pretty much any time. If I get 20+ shirts I cam make it happen. I checked on postage and envelopes yesterday.

Try vistaprint for the shirts, the ones I had made up were reasonable. I get discount for them all the time I can forward to you.

That !!! Is Fugly !!!!!
I guess it made sense to the engineers. Looks like someone dropped a bunch of panels together i a pile and crunched them together. Like a cardboard bailer or something LOL And the contrasting colors makes it even worse...

Try vistaprint for the shirts, the ones I had made up were reasonable. I get discount for them all the time I can forward to you.
We have a local advertising company do ours. They have been a really good partner for our show. They silk screened our shirts and printed all our flyers. We found a shirt vendor that will do them a bit cheaper but they are out of state and if there is a problem it's inconvenient to deal with. Buy local! LOL

I guess it made sense to the engineers. Looks like someone dropped a bunch of panels together i a pile and crunched them together. Like a cardboard bailer or something LOL And the contrasting colors makes it even worse...
ugly car.jpg

We have a local advertising company do ours. They have been a really good partner for our show. They silk screened our shirts and printed all our flyers. We found a shirt vendor that will do them a bit cheaper but they are out of state and if there is a problem it's inconvenient to deal with. Buy local! LOL
Got ya. Here not many choices.

So you gave up using the 10” ladder?
Coffee is good this morning. The cat is not feeling good today. I think hairballs because of his barf. Off to Wally World later for some medicine. I think I will play with the manlift today and remove some vines off the house that are too tall for the ladder. I might move it to the driveway and trim some dead branches out out of the top of the cedar tree.

-
Back