Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta head to the grocery store. Maybe after I come back here and unload, I'll head down to the paint shop, to get a look see......

I just got back from shopping....

Spent $300, but saved over $60 in savings...

Stocked up on a few good long term items that were on sale...

They had glad kitchen trash bags on sale for the 110 count, but I found some 120 count in the same display on the shelf that were getting "phased out" and grabbed up three of them... I'm good for kitchen trash for a couple years now...

Then went to the farm stand and got some fresh corn, tomatoes, zucchini, and cucumbers... The zucchini and cucumbers are HUGE!!!!

He has painted the body. All of the other panels are done. Everything needs to be wet sanded and buffed yet. 4 coats paint and 4 coats clear. As always there is shizzit in the clearcoat. Overall looks great. Thinking I will get it back next week. :thumbsup:
IMG_20200829_131301.jpg
IMG_20200829_131315.jpg
IMG_20200829_131330.jpg
IMG_20200829_131336.jpg

Not the only thing i got done today, but a part im proud of.
68EB8A52-8653-4C72-9D36-969582678D31.jpeg

Last edited:
But it does hurt the Backside some...Ouch.........:lol:
Agree........I have painted all my cars.......BUT not everyone has the set up to do that......OR the interest.....I have in the past used the booth at the collage where I donate tools......Free!!!

Went for dinner, drove through a flock of ruffed grouse. Tagged one with the driver’s side mirror. Glass popped out and smashed on highway, or car ran it over.
On way home i stopped and took a photo of bird, hope thats enough for insurance. Zero deductible for wildlife damage.

-
Back