Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
73° and 73% humidity here after the rain...

supposed to get up to 81°, but I doubt it....

80 deg's and Beautiful here today. Gonna get outside and buff some stainless trim soon
Yep, awesome weather here. Did a fan install on a vaulted ceiling for someone earlier. Home now,grilling a couple dogs. Doing ribs for later this evening.

Yep, awesome weather here. Did a fan install on a vaulted ceiling for someone earlier. Home now,grilling a couple dogs. Doing ribs for later this evening.
114 here right now..........Dang!!!!

Box in quonset, flipped up on end, resting on a pallet and chained to forklift. All the x-members are bent. But i had a stash of straight ones. Now to see if i can get rid of the plating on the carriage bolts. Maybe i wont bother. Its obvious it will have a new floor. But they will stand out.

Buffing trim is boring...........

That's why you are supposed to wear a thong during the said boring event.

unsee.gif

Grillin' those ribs or smoking? I have some baby backs in the frig. I will probably put them on the smoker tomorrow. Smoke some baked beans as well.

Bisgetti tonite. Samo samo. momma has no creativity when it comes to noodles and sauce...

-
Back