Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My mom wouldn't let us ride that kind of stuff when we grew up... Too many people get injured... (She's over-protective....)

yeah, my uncle got killed at 12 on a go cart, i was a baby when it happened. So i was banned from ever riding anything like that.

Morning all. Busy go check out a new electric winch for the car trailer. It has a remote so I can stand anywhere and move the car on and off.
While I’m on that side of town I’ll go by the gun shop for a few things, the home store for new chain saw and 100 lbs of grass seed.

Morning all. Busy go check out a new electric winch for the car trailer. It has a remote so I can stand anywhere and move the car on and off.
While I’m on that side of town I’ll go by the gun shop for a few things, the home store for new chain saw and 100 lbs of grass seed.
just curious, hows gun supplies availibility out there? Around here, its back to the 2012/2013 panic buying levels.

All that stuff sounds like work. Speaking of yard work. I am going to need to figure out how to make my yard happy after all the construction equipment turned it into a war zone. :BangHead::BangHead:

just curious, hows gun supplies availibility out there? Around here, its back to the 2012/2013 panic buying levels.
Well buying most handguns are a wait list, but ammo is plentiful.
Just bought another handgun so need a few more mags, ammo, and cleaning brush.

All that stuff sounds like work. Speaking of yard work. I am going to need to figure out how to make my yard happy after all the construction equipment turned it into a war zone. :BangHead::BangHead:
With time it should come back. Next spring unless they left ruts in the yard it will be good as new.

ammo, especially 9mm is scare here. Rifles are relatively available, handguns, not so much

While I’m on that side of town I’ll go by the home store for new chain saw and 100 lbs of grass seed.

So you plan on growing alot of grass???

Pot Kettle.jpg

The local shop here makes their own reload 9mm, bought and used it for years. They sell it by the pound.
nice! I need to get my bench set back up, I can crank out 100-200 rounds an hour. I've got supplies to do a few thousand 9mm easily.

I reload just 16 Ga shells, I used to shoot the heck out of them. Handguns not so much any more. The scrapyard I go to usually has a 55 gal drum full of assorted brass they sell by the pound. Don't think they know what they actually have there.

Shelves are empty here. Some odd ball stuff and shotgun shells, but 95% of handgun stuff is empty

My wife is dropping off my .38 special to have the indexing checked, actually the repair will probably be worth more than the gun but..... I already have it and ammo. There are still a decent amount of firearms in my neck of the woods just not much ammo period.

Heres a question. Is an Edelbrock DP4B intake any good. I have an offer for a nice one for $215.00 vs an RPM @ $342.00

My wife is dropping off my .38 special to have the indexing checked, actually the repair will probably be worth more than the gun but..... I already have it and ammo. There are still a decent amount of firearms in my neck of the woods just not much ammo period.
I had an old 38 special. It spit lead so bad I had it destroyed.

Wearing stocking caps and coats this morning. Went below freezing today. No wonder we do Halloween in the snow! We will strip pick the garden this weekend. Ammo and anything with triggers up here is mostly gone, not a 9mm round for miles and miles.

Wearing stocking caps and coats this morning. Went below freezing today. No wonder we do Halloween in the snow! We will strip pick the garden this weekend. Ammo and anything with triggers up here is mostly gone, not a 9mm round for miles and miles.
That's where fried green tomatoes came from. North Dakota! :poke::lol:

-
Back