Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from the grocery store, after dropping a couple a huna...............

Thats one thing I do do well, EAT.........No room left in the Fridge now.....
My frig is full of leftovers. Ribs, chops and beans. I think I'll save it for supper.

20200907_185550.jpg

My tue appt was no show. Fine by me. I have lots to do anyhow. Finished up with buddy’s tractor, flushed cooling system and used it to load remains of burn pile. Hauled it away, now pile of wood chips to go away, two loads i figure.

Very much so, appears we provided some great entertainment for the hotel staff. Couldn’t tell ya for sure as I don’t really remember! Hah! Regardless I am taking the fifth.
Your taking the fifth, there wasn’t anything left??:lol:

good evening everyone. Another rough day on my back (que karl) welding on the underside of the dart. I really hate welding upside down.

I have the one I bought to restore the 68 Road Runner. Very HD. Hydraulic, Has pneumatic 12in tires, front and rear, with a steerable tongue on the front. I actually delivered the Road Runner to the paint shop, while still on the rotisserie, On a rollback.... Will be using it for the Expensive 70 Cuda build.....

I have the one I bought to restore the 68 Road Runner. Very HD. Hydraulic, Has pneumatic 12in tires, front and rear, with a steerable tongue on the front. I actually delivered the Road Runner to the paint shop, while still on the rotisserie, On a rollback.... Will be using it for the Expensive 70 Cuda build.....
Right, if you are doing a Resto on a valuable car, you need a rotisserie...IMO

Had a very close call tonight, bad accident. No one hurt thankfully. But man if there was any doubt in a guardian angel or a God, that was just proven to be false. For sure had that tonight, watching over me and my son. Definitely saying some big time prayers tonight.

Had a very close call tonight, bad accident. No one hurt thankfully. But man if there was any doubt in a guardian angel or a God, that was just proven to be false. For sure had that tonight, watching over me and my son. Definitely saying some big time prayers tonight.

You sound a bit rattled. Glad everyone is ok.

-
Back