Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I just may have the wife talked into the 40x80 post frame home idea. Took her to dinner last night and set it all out and explained it all. She didn’t rule it out which for her is normally a sign that she sees logic in it and means she’s not opposed or against it.

Good morning folks, just sitting here staring at the Jalopy. Rear axle is at the builders. Probably a couple of weeks before I get it back. Not a fan of the waiting! Have a great day folks!

4E80A221-4FF4-4661-BB3D-4B615417BFEA.jpeg

16 Sprint Car and 14 Late Models at Arizona Speedway last night. 30 Street Stocks/Bombers. Only allowed 50% capacity in the stands and SOLD OUT. Good to see a track trying to make some $.

What happened to it?
She was a howling pretty bad. So got some 3:23’s for the Dana from Dr. Diff. Got hooked up with the local gear guru. He’s going to set it all up, have gears micro polished. He’s been the go to guy here for 30+ years. Worth the wait.

16 Sprint Car and 14 Late Models at Arizona Speedway last night. 30 Street Stocks/Bombers. Only allowed 50% capacity in the stands and SOLD OUT. Good to see a track trying to make some $.

PS .. Glad I didn't get a wild hair up my backside and take off for Phx yesterday to go watch racing without tickets in hand :lol:

She was a howling pretty bad. So got some 3:23’s for the Dana from Dr. Diff. Got hooked up with the local gear guru. He’s going to set it all up, have gears micro polished. He’s been the go to guy here for 30+ years. Worth the wait.
Nice. Sounds like the rear axle guru here that did my dana 60. Took about 2 months to get my dana back. But 3 weeks of that was the mistake I made when ordering my axles from dr diff.
But when I got it back, It fits perfectly and is spot on after measurements taken with an ISO certified laser . Never thought I’d get this excited over a rear axle so I can relate

PS .. Glad I didn't get a wild hair up my backside and take off for Phx yesterday to go watch racing without tickets in hand :lol:
Well I can’t say that. Back in June, hours before we were supposed to go camping, we changed plans, found a room in Myrtle Beach and off we went.

Morning all been busy doing a bunch of little things that I’ve been putting off. Nice next week so looks like a few days of yard work might happen.

So I just did a thing. Rented a climate controlled garage for the winter. A small one, mainly to give me a warm place that's farm dust free to assemble my 440 and rebuild the T56 over the winter. Figured it was worth the cost. Not quite big enough to put a car but big enough for an engine and trans and work bench with tools. Really feeling confident right now that the dart could be driven next summer. Maybe by Carlisle?

Got 1 hydraulic cylinder mounted, buddy says make sure it goes low enough for scraping. Im thinking high enough to reach over trailer sides. Best of both worlds. Whoever built it put on the auto level brackets, so it wont dump on hood as its raised. Nice feature.

I decided to go for it with the tools on hand... been doing it without a extandable hedge trimmer all these years, what’s one more. Lol. Actually since I have been doing a good bit of ladder climbing at work, that part wasn’t so bad. I think I took about 5ft off the top. Didn’t get a pic before I started, but it’s probably 4ft less diameter now.

BAD7B422-F899-4216-840D-4DAB8A7E1EBF.jpeg

2FBA8E1D-9958-498E-9A3E-0B5554C4CCCC.jpeg

I decided to go for it with the tools on hand... been doing it without a extandable hedge trimmer all these years, what’s one more. Lol. Actually since I have been doing a good bit of ladder climbing at work, that part wasn’t so bad. I think I took about 5ft off the top. Didn’t get a pic before I started, but it’s probably 4ft less diameter now.

View attachment 1715594615

View attachment 1715594616
Good work. My yard girl is on sabbatical...Can you come here ?????? :poke::poke::lol:

I like it better in the first picture... It looks like a pineapple... :D

So you're telling us that you trimmed your bush.

-
Back