Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got a bit of trim painting on the cabin here in far north Idaho yesterday. Today the smoke was thicker and left me coughing. About zero visibility here on the foothills of the Cabinet's so today was a couple of movies and reading some old Car Craft rags. A stiff Bloody Mary was my substitute coffee this AM.

upload_2020-9-14_0-34-43.gif

Another not bad day today, farmers will be going early i think. They cleaned up the entire field behind my house yesterday. Not much dew last night.
79 corvette for a bunch of front end work today. Control arm bushings being the main parts to change. Have to get into shop early, as i left a mess yesterday after my little tractor project.

All caught up on back reading. Good morning everyone. Hope all is well out there in coffee land. Never being completely happy with the 2 small air cleaners on top of my tunnel ram, I modified an old cast scoop to top it off. Looks much better I think. And it appears the transmission front seal change fixed the leak. woohoo

Scoop Mounted 1.jpg

Scoop Mounted 2.jpg

Scoop Mounted 3.jpg

Adding the side and tail stripes will help a ton also. They are on there way...

Keefer, Looks like a white or Hispanic guy in the picture on the news was running to a cop with a knife in his hand up like to use it and the cop shot him WTF how is that BLM?

Bring it to a track yet? Bet it is easily low 12's

I have not. Dad was talking about us taking both cars to Rock Falls Dragway near Eau Claire sometime as that is where he raced back in the day - Then called Amber Green Dragway... I do have a track about an hour from here, but still want to sort more out on it before going all out. It should run pretty strong though - combo seems to work well.

-
Back