Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keefer, Looks like a white or Hispanic guy in the picture on the news was running to a cop with a knife in his hand up like to use it and the cop shot him WTF how is that BLM?

They are getting over the edge with this... Are they going to protest every person that gets shot by a cop now??? Even if they come after the cop with a weapon and don't listen to them when they are told to freeze???

If you don't listen to what the cop tells you and resist arrest, then you take a chance on them escalating the force.... :wtf:

For anyone close....Mopar swap meet this coming Sunday in Waukesha...

Keefer, Looks like a white or Hispanic guy in the picture on the news was running to a cop with a knife in his hand up like to use it and the cop shot him WTF how is that BLM?

That's a case of don't bring a knife to a gun fight.... :elmer: :wtf:

upload_2020-9-14_6-59-42.png

Good Morning All! I laid low all day yesterday, smoke didn't look as bad but it wasn't good either. We need rain.

They are getting over the edge with this... Are they going to protest every person that gets shot by a cop now??? Even if they come after the cop with a weapon and don't listen to them when they are told to freeze???

If you don't listen to what the cop tells you and resist arrest, then you take a chance on them escalating the force.... :wtf:
I’m telling ya... it’s time for CAS

That's some scary stuff to have to worry if your house and belongings are going to burn....

My sister lives in Eastern Oregon, Lapine area. She's in far more danger than we are. This smoke plume is from California and the Oregon fires, I don't know how they figure that, satellite imagery I guess cause we have fires in both Western and Eastern WA.

My sister lives in Eastern Oregon, Lapine area. She's in far more danger than we are. This smoke plume is from California and the Oregon fires, I don't know how they figure that, satellite imagery I guess cause we have fires in both Western and Eastern WA.

It's unbelievable that they can have over 100 wild fires going out there... From Cali to Washington... :wtf:

It's unbelievable that they can have over 100 wild fires going out there... From Cali to Washington... :wtf:

Well if you think about those idiots who started a BIG one with their pyrotechnics for their "Gender Reveal" party.....They are going to be fined big time, caused Millions and Millions of dollars worth of damage.

Well if you think about those idiots who started a BIG one with their pyrotechnics for their "Gender Reveal" party.....They are going to be fined big time, caused Millions and Millions of dollars worth of damage.

What if anybody died in that fire????

From what I just saw on news, there was a small protest overnight at the Lancaster police station. Pretty sure it was just a local thing. Will see how it plays out, but I don't know it BLM is going to 'officially' get involved in this one.

Morning everyone, the snow we had really helped the fires and smoke we had around here. Still getting a little smoke but not as bad.

-
Back