Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
anyone know of someone in or around Ohio looking for a job? a good paying one?

I've got a question for you all. This was on my Scamp when I bought it, connected to a 4bbl. There is no markings on it anywhere, so Im curious to know how to tell if its a 2bbl or 4bbl. If it is a 4bbl set up, whats the going price?
0913200931.jpg

I've got a question for you all. This was on my Scamp when I bought it, connected to a 4bbl. There is no markings on it anywhere, so Im curious to know how to tell if its a 2bbl or 4bbl. If it is a 4bbl set up, whats the going price?
View attachment 1715595001
no clue on price, kind of looks 4 barrel but im not sure

View attachment 1715595001
Looks like a 2 barrel set up. It's worth a buck $2.98. :BangHead::lol:

Well...we don't know exactly what happened because he doesn't remember. But he was mowing a field and it looks as though he was moving a tree with the tractor and somehow something swung and hit him on the left side of the face. It exploded his eye and crushed his face around it. They life flighted him to Hershey Med Center and they operated immediately. They had to put the stuff from inside the eyeball back in and sew it up. He probably will lose the sight but hopefully not the eye. They said that his body may reject it for some reason and at that point they would have to remove it. They have to wait 7-10 days for the swelling to go down to reconstruct his face. He had bleeding on the brain but that stopped as well. They are watching that. He was very lucky
Wow...Very sorry to hear this Tike. Prayers from here for sure........

Wow, apparently this has happened only once IN History, that 5 named storms are in the Atlantic , the last time,Katrina was on point

-
Back