Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Before all that. I managed to get my floor pans in, only picture i managed to get today as I was mocking up to sand to bare metal

15AEB8A8-5EDE-41F2-88A2-46294E3DC8CC.jpeg

E37A0C1E-D582-4361-BB5F-BADE9D39CC76.jpeg

I guess pic is too big. Basically a caster broke on the body cart and when it did, the load shifted and collapsed the cart

Glad you are not hurt...

Why did it break??? Was it not strong enough???

How are you going to fix it so that doesn't happen again???

Just a quick check in...

Built a nice fire in the fire pit this evening, now I have to cook dinner...

Dad's famous spaghetti... A big pot of it....

Just a quick check in...

I made spaghetti last night. With green beans and garlic bread sticks. The wifee mentioned chili would taste good. I am thawing out the burger as we speak. I have been trimming volunteer trees from Andy's back yard. I took 3 pick up loads to the yard waste dump this afternoon. I stopped at Antons Biergarten for a couple on my way home. Sipping on a Legendary Rye now.

Glad you are not hurt...

Why did it break??? Was it not strong enough???

How are you going to fix it so that doesn't happen again???
Shouldn’t have been too weak. I’ve been using this cart under the dart since at least 2015. All 1/4 inch steel and gussetted. Casters are rated for 1045lbs EACH.
I’ll get a pic but it looks like the pivot pin that held the caster to the bracket worked loose and being that it is hidden, I just didn’t see it.

As for fixing it, nah. I was nearly done with it for its purpose anyway. Was planning on setting her down on all 4s next week before this happened. Just been waiting on tires for my 18s but I’d decided earlier in the week I was just gonna put the junk rims and tires I took off the Polara on to the dart.

Just a quick check in...

I would KILL for a pot of my grandmothers chilli made with spaghetti noodles. One of the many things I’ve never figured out how she made it, no one else can come close either.

You know, I need to message Carl gerst.

that k frame took a direct hit falling from 32 inches on to the lift arm and not even a scratch on it

Just a quick check in...

I made spaghetti, marinra, with shrimp tonight. But I only make enough for maybe three meals.
IMG_20200918_194326.jpg
IMG_20200918_194854.jpg

He is a great guy. Does some bang up work! A Iowa guy you know.
Yep. I was one of the first to get his kit and glad I did. I know his is twice as thick as any of the others on the market and I think that’s why it didn’t get hurt in this today.

Back from tea. Not much to catch up on here. Hope to get some more done on fargo tomorrow. Will see.

-
Back