Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would KILL for a pot of my grandmothers chilli made with spaghetti noodles. One of the many things I’ve never figured out how she made it, no one else can come close either.

I like home made chili, but never cooked it myself...

I used up some beans tonight.

View attachment 1715597463

I did too, but I didn't have beans.... :rolleyes:

Fart 07.jpg

The end of a messed up day..... everything was off today.

Started with locking myself out of the house. I broke a window and mashed a screen trying to climb in and I tore my blouse doing it.
Its not even my house so I have to fix all that.

Then i got to work and I forgot some papers I needed and my dang pen. I do not like using random pens when I have mine that only I use.

Then i go out to leave and the car was dead. Opened the hood and you can See battery corrosion on the terminal. Luckily a wiggle and tug and the car started.

Then i was taking dinner out of the microwave and I dropped it. Really upsetting, so I ended up not eating.

Now its all over. Hopefully tomorrow is better

Finished the sketti, watched a movie with the kid, and stoked the fire up so it will still be hot tomorrow morning and I can get it going again for more burning...

DSC04404 B.JPG

DSC04408 B.JPG

DSC04410 B.JPG

DSC04411 B.JPG

Then i was taking dinner out of the microwave and I dropped it. Really upsetting, so I ended up not eating.

I dropped my bowl of peeled, cut, and chopped tumeric on the floor that I had ready for the speghetti sauce.... I said f*ck it and made it without it...
up2.gif

(I did have some tumeric in the meat already....)

I would KILL for a pot of my grandmothers chilli made with spaghetti noodles. One of the many things I’ve never figured out how she made it, no one else can come close either.

My dad wishes my grandma taught him how to make home made gravy from scratch like she used to do... She was good at it...

I need to have the microwave lowered or get a ladder. It's one of those stupid oven hood microwaves so I'm on my tippy toes trying to get stuff in and out and that's why I dropped the plate because it was hot and im struggling to reach it.

Still pisses me off now because that would have been an awsome din din

I need to have the microwave lowered or get a ladder. It's one of those stupid oven hood microwaves so I'm on my tippy toes trying to get stuff in and out and that's why I dropped the plate because it was hot and im struggling to reach it.

What about a step stool???

I have installed 2 microwaves over the oven here since I moved in and the second one is dead... (the door lock mechanism is broke...)

I'm using the counter top microwave that I used for many years in Detroit before I moved here... My 20 year old Kenmore countertop microwave is still kickin it...

Not to mention that counter top microwaves are much cheaper than the above the stove ones with the hood... (Hoodies...)

Last edited:
I have installed 2 microwaves over the oven hear since I moved in and the second one is dead... (the door lock mechanism is broke...)

I'm using the counter top microwave that I used for many years in Detroit before I moved here... My 20 year old Kenmore countertop microwave is still kickin it...

Not to mention that counter top microwaves are much cheaper than the above the stove ones with the hood... (Hoodies...)
That's a dumb idea to put it so high over the oven, i think that's too high even for regular height people.

I can reach it ok, but I'm 5' 11" tall...
I didn't realize you're that tall. Pics never give a perspective of height unless you're standing next to other people. I have seen where tall people don't look tall, and short people look taller than they are in solo pics.

I didn't realize you're that tall. Pics never give a perspective of height unless you're standing next to other people. I have seen where tall people don't look tall, and short people look taller than they are in solo pics.

It's not that tall... Many men are over 6 feet....

I grew up with a guy that lives around here that is 6' 7" tall....

My width makes me look shorter... :rolleyes:

It's not that tall... Many men are over 6 feet....

I grew up with a guy that lives around here that is 6' 7" tall....
My ex bf was 5'6" but he looked taller because he was wide and a body builder so his arms were massive. His forearm was probably the diameter of my neck. Lol

He'd put me on his shoulders at a couple concerts we went to and i could see everything from so high, it was amazing.

He's a cop, so the moral of the story is never date a cop even if they are gorgeous.

-
Back