Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What do you have going in the yard? I managed to get all the limbs from the down alders outta here, couldn't burn because of ban. Loaded with my tractor and if I was lucky would get a free unload on the other end. This machine was a bit much for the job but it worked without killing my trailer lol!

View attachment 1715601887
If the trailer didnt get munched, that operator is worth his/her weight in gold...

Very Foggy and about 72 deg here. Visibility 1/2 mile. Should clear up. I hope for some Sun today. I want to lay the new Vinyl Top outside to warm in the Sun...

If the trailer didnt get munched, that operator is worth his/her weight in gold...

He mostly used the thumb and slid/dragged the pile out with it although he did also grab with the bucket. Yeah, one misstep and it wouldn't be pretty....

Yeah, I saw that, great work. Dump feature adds about 3k to this line of trailer so you're pretty smart for doing it yourself!
I have all of 3k into the trailer, but worth it. And if i sold it, $4k easy.

That pile is about the size of the one I need to burn, this winter when there is at least 4” of snow
What do you have going in the yard? I managed to get all the limbs from the down alders outta here, couldn't burn because of ban. Loaded with my tractor and if I was lucky would get a free unload on the other end. This machine was a bit much for the job but it worked without killing my trailer lol!

View attachment 1715601887

Well if I get home from church and other activities at a decent hour these babies get installed.
20200926_212554.jpg

Morning all. Nothing much to report from here.
Rain later today, and then low 70's upper 60's for the week.
Need to get out and do some yard work/cleanup.
I need to find some black dirt and fill some holes and tire tracks in my lawn. :BangHead: The new roof was worth it though.

Yo Mopar Monkeys!
Very Foggy and about 72 deg here. Visibility 1/2 mile. Should clear up. I hope for some Sun today. I want to lay the new Vinyl Top outside to warm in the Sun...
Pretty thick fog here too. Hoping we get some sun and dry things up a little. Was planning a productive day on shed repair...
Good morning all. Trying to start raining here.
I think the rain is about done from the last day or so. Was supposed to clear out yesterday and still a mist out there. I still have plenty to do, but not gonna get the support board underneath and blocking down the back done if it's muddy. I do need to fix the sills on windows I will be using that I saved from the house. And more floor boards, and some wall framing, and...

High winds, high temps and more fires and evacuations are on the menu today. The next county over is burning again is what I hear. Smoke has cleared out here for the time being. We’ll see for how long. Headed out for car club breakfast. Have a good day folks.

Need some blades for my ‘multitool’. Got it for Christmas and it only came with one. Probably cause these things make sawzall blades look cheap. I saw HD has a special pack with 5 blades for $25 and one of them is carbide. That Blade alone is regular $17. Online shows 9 in store At the one on my way to work. Stopped there yesterday, they have no idea where they are cause they don’t have an assigned rack. :wtf: So, think I will take a ride shortly and try my luck at the other HD south of me.

So we all agreed this morning, Chris and sheet metal welding have a long long way to come. Grinding it off and starting over

D9A7F390-8AB4-423C-8F45-3BC5BB04E572.jpeg

So found a bit of water running out of the fresh air vent on the drivers side. Leaking windshield wiper seals or cowl? Is it possible to empty the cowl of debris or is it the same song and dance with any classic from that era?

So found a bit of water running out of the fresh air vent on the drivers side. Leaking windshield wiper seals or cowl? Is it possible to empty the cowl of debris or is it the same song and dance with any classic from that era?
Same song and dance essentially

-
Back