Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For you that opted out of the conversation (I don't blame you) a preview.
K%24f8vtRLWQdeLujZ9M_WfXy5K7xuMSYn1kAGhwtrUzjLwFw--&width=205&scene=https%3a%2f%2fwww.vistaprint.jpg

Surfing a few facebook pages, and people are joining the rat rod pages “thanks for excepting me to the page” :wtf:
I cant accept that..
Except some dont understand, except those that accept grammar and spelling as important.

Surfing a few facebook pages, and people are joining the rat rod pages “thanks for excepting me to the page” :wtf:
I cant accept that..
Except some dont understand, except those that accept grammar and spelling as important.
Yins has a acceptional nolidg of da Inglisg langidge!

Good morning.
Its the wifes birthday today so we will see what gets done. Life was good before I met her and has been awesome after I did.

aNY ONE USING THE tEMPEST SEARCH ENGINE? mAN I SCORED SOME SERIOUS DEALS WITH THEM. Opps Cap lock. I have been scoring tons of nos / nors ignition lots, unfortunately I only can use 20% of it usually and get rid of the rest on flea bay. Lots of Ford and GM lots. Holy crap have at least ten boxes of stuff to get rid of.

aNY ONE USING THE tEMPEST SEARCH ENGINE? mAN I SCORED SOME SERIOUS DEALS WITH THEM. Opps Cap lock. I have been scoring tons of nos / nors ignition lots, unfortunately I only can use 20% of it usually and get rid of the rest on flea bay. Lots of Ford and GM lots. Holy crap have at least ten boxes of stuff to get rid of.
on occassion, but im stuck in cornfields with nothing I want to find every showing up close to me.

-
Back