Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Marilyn can be your running mate! She can represent housewives and angry New Yorker vote!

Does anybody know where I can find one of these positive battery cables in 6" length for my riding lawn mower???

Mower pos cable.jpg

Tracktor supply or Napa might get them, they deal with a lot of that stuff.

Tracktor supply or Napa might get them, they deal with a lot of that stuff.

I went to a tractor supply store yesterday and they do not have any in that length..

Auto Zone lists one that is 9", I may go check that out if one of their stores near me might have it...

Brillman company can make it if you need one and have a week.

I found one on line in 6", but they are in Vagas and asking $17 for it...

I bought a two pack of 16" ones for $11.95 yesterday so I can replace the ground...

It seems kinda high to pay $17 for a single one that's shorter...

I could maybe use the 16 positive temporarily to get it running until I can get the proper length one..

This is the only lawn tractor that I have with a leaf collector and the leaf's are getting thick here... It would be nice to take care of the leafs this week while we have temps in the 60's...

All I know is I won't be watching much mainline tv in the next 2 days! Lots of fun stuff on you tube instead

If it comes down to it you could hit Napa and buy 6” if cable and the ends. That’s what I did with the Jalopy, made my own cables.

Or I can buy a longer cable and some ends and just cut the long cable short and only have to crimp on one fitting...

All I know is I won't be watching much mainline tv in the next 2 days!

CNN is getting annoying this past week with their over analyzing the voting map... They act like the weatherman with the map, and try to cover all of the different scenarios.... WTF???

It's like all the pregame shows for the Super Bowl... They waste more time going over the 'what ifs' than it takes to play the game...

Just watch the f*cking game and see what happens and quit wasting time going over all of the possible outcomes - get a life....

Last edited:
-
Back