Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
when my HR department said I need a sexual harassment class, I told them I'm doing my best and I will make a true effort to improve if I can avoid the class. :lol:

On one of my performance reviews they recommended that I take a Dale Carnegie course on how to get along with people... :icon_fU:

However it was late at night and I had to take it on my own time with no OT pay or regular pay... That ain't going to happen... :realcrazy:

Tried my glass run channel experiment. Not quite a fail.
5 feet long strip of velcro 2” wide. Very sticky adhesive back. Needs to be a W shape. Cant pull off tape and stick it inside a channel. I may staple it to a strip of plywood.

<~~~~~~~ Was the subject of Sexual Harassment seminar at the regional level once. They had issues with the posters that adorned my office walls :lol: My partner and I were gearheads, we had Linda Vaughn and a number of the Makita Tool girls displayed :lol: They were all clothed, we didn't see a problem :lol:.
I don't see anything wrong with those matco calenders. I was given one a couple years ago and then I gave it away to a guy I know.

He said , "does the calendar offend you"
I said, "I'm far from offended, but I'm not a lesbo"

Is it just me, or are the James Bond films best parts the intros?

Sean Connery made a sexy James Bond. They were all good in their own ways but he was definitely a hottie, with a hairy chest.

RIP, good sir

Craig is the most realistic "spy". All others were just too soft, no way they were really spy's....
There is no comparison. Sean Connery and Roger Moore are the only true Bonds, the rest are pretenders.

I watched the James Bond movies for the women I could care less who played JB.

First..... to wake up and realize....... what the hell did I get up for??? Its too cold, screw this I'm going back to bed.

top-view-popcorn-explosion-red-background-cinema-entertainment-concept-125837884.jpg

-
Back