Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ya but if I fly out to see it and don't want to buy it it's a thousand dollar round trip.
Or get a trusted member from here that’s nearby to look it over and take pics for you before you head out....

Fargo made it to shop. Buddy was supposed to come by and take some metal siding. Almost 1200 square feet worth. Was scheduled for noon. Its now 2 pm. I decided to start working on one of my fargo doors. All dismantled and tried a little sample of velcro to see how it will work in the channel. Think i will be good. I will clean and paint it first,then stick it on.
D7D5A088-ECEC-426D-9C70-5D266E49559A.jpeg

OK .. Got the absentee ballot ready for drop off at the polling place so the USPS doesn't lose it :lol:
Mysteriously :lol:
Funny...I also dropped mine at a Voting Box at the Middle School, on Sept 17...I just got an Email, saying that Maryland has counted my Ballot.....

Drilled out siezed flat head screw that held door lock in. Drilled and tapped for a socket head screw. No issue now. I managed to pry the lock out of my parts truck. And dumped the pins out.

on to glass bumpers, saw them on a website, thought they looked familiar...they snap in the little slots.
39A215BC-F31F-42AB-84B2-29F9FAB192B7.jpeg
984AA34F-078A-470B-BAAE-2D39F229E334.jpeg

Funny...I also dropped mine at a Voting Box at the Middle School, on Sept 17...I just got an Email, saying that Maryland has counted my Ballot.....

I voted absentee almost exclusively the entire time I was working because quite frankly I never knew if I would make it to the polls because some knothead contractor decided he was going to pave until darkthirty on election day.

I voted absentee almost exclusively the entire time I was working because quite frankly I never knew if I would make it to the polls because some knothead contractor decided he was going to pave until darkthirty on election day.
This was the first time I did it. I wasn't sure if I would still be in America or not.....

Drilled out siezed flat head screw that held door lock in. Drilled and tapped for a socket head screw. No issue now. I managed to pry the lock out of my parts truck. And dumped the pins out.

on to glass bumpers, saw them on a website, thought they looked familiar...they snap in the little slots. View attachment 1715623349View attachment 1715623350
Actually they look like plugs for Emergency brake access holes.....

Finally got tired of the squirrels tearing up my yard and flower beds. Bought a cheap air rifle. Mounted the scope, took a couple shots to see how close it was. Seemed good enough.. Mr Squirrel made an ill-timed entrance.. Splash one... Scope is plenty of close!

Finally got tired of the squirrels tearing up my yard and flower beds. Bought a cheap air rifle. Mounted the scope, took a couple shots to see how close it was. Seemed good enough.. Mr Squirrel made an ill-timed entrance.. Splash one... Scope is plenty of close!
I use mine to shoot gnats off of my Dog...:poke:

-
Back