Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh hell, much much worse things have been posted before. No need to censor
Yea from guys..... guys own the planet and can say whatever.

If i say even a fraction of what guys say, everyone will say "what a dirty little girl, she is"

Yea from guys..... guys own the planet and can say whatever.

If i say even a fraction of what guys say, everyone will say "what a dirty little girl, she is"
Not true, either part. Trust me, ask any married man who owns the planet and they’ll tell you it’s the woman.

And no one in this room gonna day that, heck, your liable to get an award

I like when the broncos play because the streets empty out and hardly anyone around.

I spent an hour earlier running the neighbors go kart on the street. What a blast.

He built it for his 10 year old son but the kid has no interest in anything with wheels so he's inside playing gay *** video games while i run the kart. I got up to 36 mph. What a blast

when my HR department said I need a sexual harassment class, I told them I'm doing my best and I will make a true effort to improve if I can avoid the class. :lol:

Must be somethin in those Cuban ceegars he smokes.

His cubans are filled with some Columbian...
Toke.gif

<~~~~~~~ Was the subject of Sexual Harassment seminar at the regional level once. They had issues with the posters that adorned my office walls :lol: My partner and I were gearheads, we had Linda Vaughn and a number of the Makita Tool girls displayed :lol: They were all clothed, we didn't see a problem :lol:.

-
Back