Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep sometimes it's easier to keep up with them instead of trying to catch up when there's too many. I mow inward and when they are in a big pile in the middle and I mow over them to mulch them up. Then I hook up the bagger and pick them up. I don't like raking. LOL
If I think I need to bag, I dont mulch first. Clogs to much. I prefer to just keep going over them till they disappear

If I think I need to bag, I dont mulch first. Clogs to much. I prefer to just keep going over them till they disappear
Two passes around outside blowing in, then turn around and mow the other way. I raise the chute on mower deck and let them land where the may. I use gator blades, thend to break up the leaves more.

Two passes around outside blowing in, then turn around and mow the other way. I raise the chute on mower deck and let them land where the may. I use gator blades, thend to break up the leaves more.
Those Gator blades work well.

I give France and Germany a week, us a month or so. Getting bad again and it is still the first run of this crap. If people only followed what they need to do it would have at least slowed down.
Well, when no one, I mean no one, truly knows what is and is not effective in slowing this spread or stopping it.

Well, good to not see you guys this morning......Going to hit some golf balls around, have not golfed in weeks......Or if you ask my friends, in years!!! If ever!!!

Everyone knows how to slow its spread, it's just no fun to do that.....:thumbsup:
Meh, in March, Indiana was on full lock down for 3 weeks, you could play a full NFL game on the interstate and not have to dodge a car the entire time. Stores were bare, gas stations closed. All supposedly to stop the virus. Yeah it didn’t. Why? Because 68 percent of the cases, and almost 80 percent of the deaths, at least in Indiana, are in nursing homes.

I don’t know what more we can do, masks, gloves, washing hands, social distancing, all of which are in place around here.

Meh, in March, Indiana was on full lock down for 3 weeks, you could play a full NFL game on the interstate and not have to dodge a car the entire time. Stores were bare, gas stations closed. All supposedly to stop the virus. Yeah it didn’t. Why? Because 68 percent of the cases, and almost 80 percent of the deaths, at least in Indiana, are in nursing homes.

I don’t know what more we can do, masks, gloves, washing hands, social distancing, all of which are in place around here.
This a a tough one to get a handle on for sure...

Yep. Doesn't matter what the 90something percent of people do if they don't have it in the first place. It's the one that does who gets in a crowded area. While it can transfer quickly and or outside - it is far more likely to happen inside when you are near someone for a while. I don't avoid people. I avoid being crowded in.

Yep. Doesn't matter what the 90something percent of people do if they don't have it in the first place. It's the one that does who gets in a crowded area. While it can transfer quickly and or outside - it is far more likely to happen inside when you are near someone for a while. I don't avoid people. I avoid being crowded in.
Well I naturally avoid people in general. I hate being in a crowd, always have. Hell, it’s been nearly 2 decades since I last went to a family reunion.

Mowed the grass at the back corner and ran through most of the leaves. Done just it time. Rain has begun a couple hours earlier than expected. Been in for a while -just finished some SOS for breakfast.:thumbsup:

Yep sometimes it's easier to keep up with them instead of trying to catch up when there's too many. I mow inward and when they are in a big pile in the middle and I mow over them to mulch them up. Then I hook up the bagger and pick them up. I don't like raking. LOL
In the front yard I mow inward like you into a pile bag or rake dump them in the woods out back. Back yard I push them to the wood line. Usually early December I'll rake them out of the floor beds and around the house and those go into the woods.
Over the years this technique has been refined a few times to minimize the effort.

Last edited:
Well, good to not see you guys this morning......Going to hit some golf balls around, have not golfed in weeks......Or if you ask my friends, in years!!! If ever!!!

BUSHWOOD_CC.jpg

Well I naturally avoid people in general. I hate being in a crowd, always have. Hell, it’s been nearly 2 decades since I last went to a family reunion.
I'd say this ids great for people that hate everyone..
this technique has been refined a few times to minimize the effort.
That's the ticket! :thumbsup:

In March I was at Famoso and The March Fuel Meet. One of the biggest crowds I've ever seen there. Dodged a bullet there.
On Dec 15th last year, I connected flight in Beijing China...:eek::eek:...WE all heard about that Virus a week later . But we all also know that is was going on in China since Nov 2019. Anywho...I dodged a bullet there also. Never got Sick.....:thumbsup:

I'd say this ids great for people that hate everyone..

That's the ticket! :thumbsup:
Oh I don’t hate people. I hate people in crowds. People in crowds generally act stupid. And I hate stupid people.

Oh I don’t hate people. I hate people in crowds. People in crowds generally act stupid. And I hate stupid people.
Its not so much the crowds, the ratio of assholes just seem to go up. Bigger crowds, equals more assholes. Airports, malls, movie theatres- its all the same. Seems the assholes act up more too, bigger audience, maybe?

-
Back