Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We've had 15-20 mph winds here, but mid-upper 60's.
We went to the last local car show yesterday, and wore t-shirts and shorts.
142 cars showed up, lots of nice rides...oh and the 55 Chevy won Best of Show again.
I like the car, it looks nice, but Best of Show?? Shaking my head, it's the fourth Best of Show this summer.
Cheryl told me AGAIN there will be NO changes to that car, its perfect the way it is...ya ok move along, what if's here. :rolleyes:
Still working getting that other car?

Freaking crazy yesterday. I sold all the ignition stuff I had non Mopar on e bay, would have been 6 MFRB, had to combine it for the guy in two LFRB boxes. Man that was a PIA prob 1000 pieces of all sizes. Hope he is strong
Yesterday was a good day for sales. I sold a couple things myself. Time to pull out some more extra parts and get them on. 66 Valiant Grille is next I think.

142 cars showed up, lots of nice rides...oh and the 55 Chevy won Best of Show again.
I like the car, it looks nice, but Best of Show?? Shaking my head, it's the fourth Best of Show this summer.
Cheryl told me AGAIN there will be NO changes to that car, its perfect the way it is...ya ok move along, what if's here. :rolleyes:
Hard to argue with success (and the boss lady) LOL

Yesterday was a good day for sales. I sold a couple things myself. Time to pull out some more extra parts and get them on. 66 Valiant Grille is next I think.
Yesterday was ok here also. Still cannot believe I had that distributor. Hey sold two of the USA caps also I believe! Be interesting to see what happens when that add is in print in Jan Hemmings.

Freaking crazy yesterday. I sold all the ignition stuff I had non Mopar on e bay, would have been 6 MFRB, had to combine it for the guy in two LFRB boxes. Man that was a PIA prob 1000 pieces of all sizes. Hope he is strong
I think they are 70lb limit for any size. Worst/best I ever did was filled a Medium with mosaic tiles. :rolleyes:

Now you’re just teasing

20200902_162048.jpg

Yesterday was ok here also. Still cannot believe I had that distributor. Hey sold two of the USA caps also I believe! Be interesting to see what happens when that add is in print in Jan Hemmings.
Hold on tight!

Man I got asked quite a few times If I did other brands. Need to seriously find someone that understands curves and is under 50! I am fixing my friends 504 tester and he will be doing the odd ball early stuff like model a, Hudson, Lincoln etc. He is into that stuff.

I agree with Cheryl if you have to keep doing things get another car.

I agree with Cheryl if you have to keep doing things get another car.
Oh she calls the 55 "her car". That's ok many of you know her, she loves car shows, and the atmosphere it gives. She loves sharing and showing the cars.

Mid 60's next week. Good to get the yard work done. Hope the wind blows all the leaves off today. LOL

First full moon on Halloween since 1948. I saw that on the news but don't believe it

First full moon on Halloween since 1948. I saw that on the news but don't believe it
I didn’t either, but I did look it up on NASA’s tracker, it’s true. We’ve come very close a few times, a day or so after but never a full blue moon since 1948. That’s the key, the Blue moon

Oh she calls the 55 "her car". That's ok many of you know her, she loves car shows, and the atmosphere it gives. She loves sharing and showing the cars.
Wish she could convince my wife. Mine thinks is a “boys thing” to do and has little interest in it.

I had heard something about that too, seems like they mentioned some odd details that went with that statement.
It’s the full blue moon that makes it unique like that. Blue moon means the 2nd full moon of the month. Happens rarely. The last time it happened was Halloween 1948.

-
Back