Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Coffee Land. Hope all is well. Nothing new to report from me.

Got them cleared around 0230

The rock farm had a sewer line so to speak. 16" steel, about 1/2 mile of it, carries the silt and fines away from the plant. Every now and again the rockheads would lose a sand screen and plug that sucker up. Across flat ground it was pretty well exposed for just such events. only once did we have to excavate to find the plug up. Cut a hole in the pipe, flush it down hill, weld the pipe back together. Oy Vey.

2770047_184cf7ca1d43b68402b4930872d47293.jpg

Today is the last day of my daughters quarantine so she gets to go back to school tomorrow. Thankfully. Trying to sit there and help her do her homework plus all my telework is pretty taxing.

Your freaking ancient! See what Marriage and kids do to you!
No **** right. And my dumbass is having a 3rd.... but it will be my last. Snip snip. The kids are the easy part, it’s the massive hormone raging, mind changing wife that’s the hard part.

Today is the last day of my daughters quarantine so she gets to go back to school tomorrow. Thankfully. Trying to sit there and help her do her homework plus all my telework is pretty taxing.

The High School District here yesterday decided that the kids will school from home full time now instead of 3 days/week, so the kids had to hold a protest against it :BangHead:

No **** right. And my dumbass is having a 3rd.... but it will be my last. Snip snip. The kids are the easy part, it’s the massive hormone raging, mind changing wife that’s the hard part.
Hey at least your home and wont miss a minute of it!:rofl:

The High School District here yesterday decided that the kids will school from home full time now instead of 3 days/week, so the kids had to hold a protest against it :BangHead:
Not sure if I should laugh or cry
Hey at least your home and wont miss a minute of it!:rofl:
haha, suddenly those Germany orders are sounding more inviting

I can tell you this, I may not be on much the next three days, I’m taking some vacation time, shutting down the screen and gonna go hunting and maybe just maybe, squeak some dart time in.

In the news I was reading earlier about the Dragon's successful docking with the space station the article mentioned NASA is working on the vehicle to return to the moon "by the end of the decade".

In the news I was reading earlier about the Dragon's successful docking with the space station the article mentioned NASA is working on the vehicle to return to the moon "by the end of the decade".
Yeah, it would have been the end of next year but.......

46 degrees this morning, 63 for the high I believe. Looks like all the leaves are on the ground now.
Good morning, hope it's going to be a good day for everyone.

Two for Tuesday

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

FB_IMG_1566009404709.jpg

-
Back