Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's

thirtytwo.jpg
day

Good morning :D

Well cases went down a bit here 4700 instead of 5200, but 22.7% pos test rate that went up. How is it by you guys?

I can tell you this, I may not be on much the next three days, I’m taking some vacation time, shutting down the screen and gonna go hunting and maybe just maybe, squeak some dart time in.

Ok everybody, party while Chris is not here....
Jump Stars.gif

Today is the last day of my daughters quarantine so she gets to go back to school tomorrow. Thankfully. Trying to sit there and help her do her homework plus all my telework is pretty taxing.

Yeah, that kindergarten is hard stuff.... :rolleyes: :rofl:

Well cases went down a bit here 4700 instead of 5200, but 22.7% pos test rate that went up. How is it by you guys?

I'd be surprised if they don't lock us down in the next week....

I was waiting to get my haircut until after Thanksgiving... My barber puts up a small bar in the store between Thanksgiving and New Year, and we can get a drink while we wait and get our haircut... I like to get a whiskey and sprite...

I may have to get my haircut early and go this weekend if they are still open, because I'm afraid they may lock our state down again and the barbers will all be closed....

Decisions, decisions.... :BangHead:

Ok, road trop to Detroit and back today.... Leaving soon... :steering:

Someone cover for me while I'm gone.... :thankyou:

I was waiting to get my haircut until after Thanksgiving... My barber puts up a small bar in the store between Thanksgiving and New Year, and we can get a drink while we wait and get our haircut... I like to get a whiskey and sprite...

I may have to get my haircut early and go this weekend if they are still open, because I'm afraid they may lock our state down again and the barbers will all be closed....

I think they gonna leave barbers and hair salons out of the lockdown mix this time here

My Vietnamese barber keeps Beer in his fridge for me, everytime I visit. Going there today as a matter of fact....:thumbsup:

Well another nice 60's day here, so I'll go out later and finish up the leaves.
I'm still waiting a couple weeks to clean out the flower beds.
With the warmer weather, and opportunity to clean up the leaves in the yard, that last cleanup will be cut by hours. :thumbsup:

-
Back