Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don’t know exactly what we’re doing yet. I’m set up to make thanksgiving dinner which I will likely do, but whether we go around to any other ones like normal, is unlikely. If everyone is healthy, we may invite my grandfather over so he’s not alone on this, the first Thanksgiving without my grandmother. It’s gonna be hard on him. Fall and winter were my grandmothers favorite times, she loved to cook huge meals for everyone and play cards and just hang out, this year with her passing, it’s gonna be eerily quiet in that house by himself :(
I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving by myself.. Got me a small turkey breast, pumpkin pie stuff... I'm gonna love it. Some say loneliness, I say freedom!

I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving by myself.. Got me a small turkey breast, pumpkin pie stuff... I'm gonna love it. Some say loneliness, I say freedom!
Does the breast have nipples or is it a de-nippled turkey breast?

Morning everyone, just me and the wife for thanksgiving here. Just a small spread, nothing elaborate.

If your buying breasts...go big or go home...even if it is on a turkey!!!

Dang, I just dropped a lens out of my glasses. Good thing I can see out of my old ones and they are handy in the cupboard.

Does the breast have nipples or is it a de-nippled turkey breast?
Yep

coffee and boobs.jpg

So with manitoba in code red, no gatherings larger than 5 people.
Includes weddings and funerals. This is for 4 weeks. Lets see what happens after that. Even in my group,many think we are still ok, but thats what will get us. Complacency.

We just got a facemask mandate yesterday. No gatherings of more than 15 people and 30 outdoors. Bars and restaurants close at 10 along with restrictions to sporting events and the like. Got to try something. The hospitals are becoming overloaded with Covid patients and you have to pretty much wait in line if you need emergency services.

They are working on field hospital plans now. Biggest problem right now is staffing. Military assistance has been requested.

i think the military should be on the streets, sending people home. Breaking up large crowds and such.

The Governor is on tv right now talking about it. I think she's doing a good job. Some don't think so but there's always opposition. I saw someone commented to the complainers that may be they should run for governor and see how they do. Touche!

This was a nasty, warped, clapped out table under the shelter at the drag strip. Mopar Joe straightened and reinforced it, put a good piece of plywood on it and had our vinyl sign guy design some vinyl for it. I think it turned out killer!

View attachment 1715631966

Maxx table.jpg

They are working on field hospital plans now. Biggest problem right now is staffing. Military assistance has been requested.

i think the military should be on the streets, sending people home. Breaking up large crowds and such.
In the U.S., it's unconstitutional to use military as civil law enforcement. Only each state can authorize their own state militia to do so but the army or any federal can not.

We just got a facemask mandate yesterday. No gatherings of more than 15 people and 30 outdoors. Bars and restaurants close at 10 along with restrictions to sporting events and the like. Got to try something. The hospitals are becoming overloaded with Covid patients and you have to pretty much wait in line if you need emergency services.
I have a co worker in the hospital on life support after getting the covid. A medical lady i know passed away Thursday from covid too. The medical lady is kinda shocking because she was 2 years older than me and she is leaving behind two boys 5 and 7 years old

I have a co worker in the hospital on life support after getting the covid. A medical lady i know passed away Thursday from covid too. The medical lady is kinda shocking because she was 2 years older than me and she is leaving behind two boys 5 and 7 years old
That's sad

Had to run around some today. Went and got a Flu Shot. Went to my painter guy to ask a few q's. Looks like he is willing to take on this trim paint job. Been in storage for 5 years in the wooden crate, as it was shipped to me from Cali. Was very very expensive. Don't make it aftermarket. Says he'll do it this week...
PXL_20201117_135731289.jpg
PXL_20201117_154032390.jpg
PXL_20201117_154039820.jpg

This is very sad, did you work close enough to your co worker to need a test?

Another couple jobs caught up. Atv in shop to finish up, then it can go.
I want to get all this work behind me. And with any luck this code red will end.

On that note, guy just rolled up, wants tires changed over to winter tires. Says how much? Two signs that say “CLOSED” isnt enough. Then he says when?
I replied january. Maybe. No point telling him how much..
I dont much like him anyway.

-
Back