Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I posted a thread about doing a secret santa in the buick forum. So far its gotten a few comments. I got one guy who's committed and 2 others on the fence.

They also deleted some of the memes I borrowed from here for being "vulgar".

Sigh, I should have bought a coronet or dart instead.

Anyone watching Lost Speedways, hosted by Dale Earnhardt Jr? I've watched 2 episodes, seems pretty interesting if you're into the early days of NASCAR and the people who made it great. Richard Petty was a guest on the second one, first one featured the Earnhardt family and the track they spent a lot of time at.

edit: the program airs on History Channel

Last edited:
I posted a thread about doing a secret santa in the buick forum. So far its gotten a few comments. I got one guy who's committed and 2 others on the fence.

They also deleted some of the memes I borrowed from here for being "vulgar".

Sigh, I should have bought a coronet or dart instead.
Yup, them Buick peeps are a wee bit more uptight than all of the folks here.

Muscle doesn't make your butt look better in a mini skirt.

Neither does fat....

The famous old saying, "Do these pants make me look fat"????

The pc thing for a man to say is, "No"...

But we really want to be honest and say no your fat *** makes you look fat....

It will work, but I have that kit and the center hole in the degree wheel is larger than the vibration damper bolt...

I used it to degree a bunch of cams, but it's difficult to line up the hole on center by hand/eye... I did go to a local home improvement store and find some bushings that I can use to adapt the hole down to the damper bolt diameter for my next go round....

Ok, back from my road trip and caught up on back reading... I'm beat, 12 hours of driving gets to you....

Time to lay down and take it easy for a while....

Ruff Day.jpeg

-
Back