Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is kind of what I have been thinking. I am a sucker for round tailights so love the 68. And I think it is pretty cool that a lot of the 440 parts on the Charger came from my race car during the ever changing metamorphosis that race cars go thru. Run it break it rinse and repeat! The guy with the Charger is just a great buddy and we swap parts at family prices!
I really like the 70s personally, though I wouldn't say no to a 68 either, or a 69, or a 71........

Looking at that picture,like 8 years later, the same creeper is in that very spot today. Lik it never moved. It has, i just thought it funny...

So my buddy approached me about trading for my Sublime Scat Pack 2015 I am seriously considering it as he wants to trade his Charger for it. Only problem is I prefer the 68s. This one is a 70 with 440 and a 4 speed. Many of the 440 parts came from my Cuda.What is the general consensus? Trade or no trade?

View attachment 1715632095

View attachment 1715632096

View attachment 1715632097

View attachment 1715632098
What are you waiting for??? They are still making Scat Packs...they are not making 70 Chargers...I couldn't sign the title over fast enough!!! 70 is my favorite year of Charger....if you are waiting for our approval, I think you probably have it!!!

As a welder I have invested in some pricey tools, Heli arc etc etc. Folks bring in cast aluminum or Magnesium I weld it up hand them a fair bill and they often reply it only took you less than an hour to weld it? My reply is “ Well it took me twenty years to learn how to weld it in an hour” I basically only weld now for friends and family, I just don’t need the practice.
I hear ya!!! I also tell them your paying me for what I know, not so much for what I did...lol

@Sublime one, dont get me wrong we love our 17 Scat Pack but, its no 70 Charger!!

37083.jpeg

As a welder I have invested in some pricey tools, Heli arc etc etc. Folks bring in cast aluminum or Magnesium I weld it up hand them a fair bill and they often reply it only took you less than an hour to weld it? My reply is “ Well it took me twenty years to learn how to weld it in an hour” I basically only weld now for friends and family, I just don’t need the practice.
We had a General manager at the Buick dealer I worked at for years. He would bring customers back to the service department and tell the customers "See these fellas? They are like whores, they turn a trick and get paid" LOL

Just less calories, more activity...More fruit, less junk
Oh, and a big one... portion control.
My big ‘obstacle’ now is after work (midnight) snacks. I have a tendency to overdue those. Not going to eliminate, just less.

Lol was texting a friend and he was bragging about some Audi super car going 0-60 in 3 sec and 180 top speed. We started talking about AWD being the key. I started talking about the Hellcat Durango being a heavy suv doing the same thing. He said it sounded dangerous. I told him about the stopping performance. And haven't heard from him since. Oops.

-
Back