Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of redheads..................................and hot rods! lol

fred and wilma.jpg

Watching the national news babble about Thanksgiving travel;
In the past six weeks I've taken three trips through seven major airports, hotels, meals out, NO problems.
Yes, we played it safe, masks, wiped down the airline seats, hands, rental car interior, hotel room area, phone, channel changer, etc...
Safe travel can be done. Just BE smart!!
Also International Travel..........:thumbsup:

I hear ya....

I don't think we're doing anything here.... We usually go to the in-laws... We had to miss last year because MIL was in bad car accident and spent 3 months in ICU, then got out of hospital in end of October, but was in a wheel chair and couldn't walk yet....

Now she's walking with a walker... FIL has a walker now too...

(I wonder if we can get them to race...)

Ok, back to the point... I'm not sure if they will be around in another year.... But we'll miss this year and hope they will still be around next year...

Walker race? somebody mention a race?

mom.jpg2.jpg

My buddy leaves for africa on saturday. Back to work for a couple months. He is lucky, quite a few guys got let go. He had been doing this for near 20 years,i guess they like him.

Hey @krazykuda I just logged onto the Over budget 318 build thread. I see a few guys there that can lead it astray with their opinions. We will see what happens there. 2 or 3 particular guys in the same thread often doesn't end well. If you know what I mean.

We can sit back and enjoy the show.... :popcorn:

My buddy leaves for africa on saturday. Back to work for a couple months. He is lucky, quite a few guys got let go. He had been doing this for near 20 years,i guess they like him.
My " Special" paperwork is going to be ready next week, for me to get an expert business Visa into Viet Nam. I think they told me it will be good for a year, in or out as many times as you need....Hoping for a flight in mid Dec......:thumbsup:

The border (Canada) has been closed for quite a while up here. Guy I bought Duster hood from couple days ago has girl friend up there in Vancouver, can't see her for now.

I saved That !!!!
Agreed, it might turn into a poster at my shop. It is classic! Morning all ya coffee swilling, pumpkin pie munching, turkey gobbling, stuffed with stuffing covered in Gravy holiday goers. I am following Craig’s zen like post from this morning and heading out to the Demon for a bit of therapy. I got a bunch of wiring done on it yesterday and even managed to resurrect my build thread after taking most of the summer off.

93A7601E-B13C-4F69-BE10-70AA360B12AB.jpeg

The border (Canada) has been closed for quite a while up here. Guy I bought Duster hood from couple days ago has girl friend up there in Vancouver, can't see her for now.
Yep, I have a couple items saved for a member in Canada. We will wait for the border to open so he can come over to his PO box and pick it up. It saves scads on postage.

Safe travel can be done. Just BE smart!!

That's the problem.... Today's society is not that smart....

Common sense is not common any more....

My grandpa had a saying for people like this.... "They don't have enough sense to step away from a rock when a cow's pissing on it".... :realcrazy:

Agreed, it might turn into a poster at my shop. It is classic! Morning all ya coffee swilling, pumpkin pie munching, turkey gobbling, stuffed with stuffing covered in Gravy holiday goers. I am following Craig’s zen like post from this morning and heading out to the Demon for a bit of therapy. I got a bunch of wiring done on it yesterday and even managed to resurrect my build thread after taking most of the summer off.

View attachment 1715634783
LOL I saw that blue tape and hoped they weren't Scotch Locks! :poke::poke::rofl:

LOL I saw that blue tape and hoped they weren't Scotch Locks! :poke::poke::rofl:
Hah! I literally have to blue tape with description on the wires as somehow I manage to forget which one is coming from where. I think it is some kind of vertigo inversion problem. When I am standing up fishing them thru the fire wall I can readily identify from whence they come. Then I crawl inside flip over on my back look up under the dash and simply have no recollection of what’s what. And for you eagle eyed ones the wire nuts on the floor are simply there for safety on the ends of pulled wire for extra future applications. No wire nut connections under dash!

My " Special" paperwork is going to be ready next week, for me to get an expert business Visa into Viet Nam. I think they told me it will be good for a year, in or out as many times as you need....Hoping for a flight in mid Dec......:thumbsup:

"Special" paperwork...

Does that mean you ride the 'special' bus/plane???? You know - the short one.... :lol: :poke:

More snow.
Its going to stick around now. guess i need to get my plow out and ready to deploy.

I used some of this yesterday the reg one though, really like the applicator instead of the tubes. Needed it to seal the flange on the heater element for the parts cleaner. Man if you have a parts cleaner put a heater in it works so much better. Not with solvent thought water based.

jbweld50101_300x300.jpg

It was my Mom. And a week after my heart surgery. I let her win! :lol:

View attachment 1715634784

Hell no... No handicaps in our family... (and handicap refers to concession, not physical conditions...)

In our family they didn't hold back when playing games... They were brutal... You learned by loosing, they wouldn't let you win.... :BangHead:

Even grandma was rough... She would play the innocent old lady, but then dump the highest point card on you... :icon_fU:

Yep, she wouldn't hesitate to throw you under the bus to win the game.... :steering:

But it did make us better players... You had to know the game well to win.... :D :popcorn:

Last edited:
-
Back