Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was talking to Marilyn about this super cure coming out soon. I really think it is stupid to dose all health care workers and essential personnel first immediately. Do say 25% each every few months and see what happens. Sure there will be deaths, but better then all at once. JMO. This thing is really untested and if it goes wrong all those people are out of the picture. Now all the politicians it can be a good thing if it does.:eek:

LOL this place sucks on closets we have it all piled up in the eating area of the kitchen.

And people WOULD have to work if they wanted to eat!!
O-Tay.jpg

Shelves are definitely getting bare around here again. We are good here Told her all year when you see it buy it and we have, not like we wont use it eventually. Prob good for at least 6-8 months on what we Americans call essentials!
Yep same here
I was talking to Marilyn about this super cure coming out soon. I really think it is stupid to dose all health care workers and essential personnel first immediately. Do say 25% each every few months and see what happens. Sure there will be deaths, but better then all at once. JMO. This thing is really untested and if it goes wrong all those people are out of the picture. Now all the politicians it can be a good thing if it does.:eek:
I worry about this as well. I really don’t want this vaccine anywhere near me or my family for at least 5 years

That would suck for most!
yeah, one naggy wife is bad enough.

Five years, I wouldn't want to wait that long. Besides the military will make you take it.

Forecasting doom and gloom. Expected beer shortages in the near future!

Well I guess that guy wasn't interested in my Mallory Double Life. I got to lookin at it again and hell, I may use it in the Hemi after all. It sure it purdy. lol

I know I had a few they got into bidding ways with 6 days to go on fleabay. And they were used also. Hit it with a hairdryer and make sure it does not short with heat.

I found out the Daughter and SIL are coming over tomorrow for dinner. Man we had a hour discussion on skipping this year with anyone. She is not happy with me now. I just dont get whats wrong with the phrase "selfish *****" anyhow?

I found out the Daughter and SIL are coming over tomorrow for dinner. Man we had a hour discussion on skipping this year with anyone. She is not happy with me now. I just dont get whats wrong with the phrase "selfish *****" anyhow?
Kids are PO'd at me cuz I'm flying solo this year. Sorry for ya! I like being safe and cozy at my own place..

Hmmm. I guess im fortunate. I am the voice of reason in my household, and the wife gets it.
My son had to get tested,due to a bad decision made by a coworker. He tested negative though. Its getting too close to home.
According to these new rules, he cant come visit for christmas.

It is what it is.

Thats is the smart thing to do. I told her the wedding in Dec is off for me. The stay away reason and also you have to have a certificate stating you are covid free in the last 72 hours to go into NY and back to PA. How the hell that work it takes a few days to get results and the clock starts when you get the test! WTF? I am not getting stuck in limbo in Mid Dec some place.

Thats is the smart thing to do. I told her the wedding in Dec is off for me. The stay away reason and also you have to have a certificate stating you are covid free in the last 72 hours to go into NY and back to PA. How the hell that work it takes a few days to get results and the clock starts when you get the test! WTF? I am not getting stuck in limbo in Mid Dec some place.
I know a guy, who has a guy, who can get you across the border $$ and back...:rofl::rofl:

-
Back