Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can see it now doing 100 on the NJ turnpike and you get pulled over.

Office- you know you were doing 100
You- Yes officer I do my covid certificate expires in a hour and PA is two hours away!:rofl:

Everybody is looking for loopholes. Premier stated no public gatherings at all.
Church in a small town had a service, 100 plus people. Right to worship, in the highest percentatge of infections in the country. 40%positive test rate.
Why is he not protecting his flock? i dont get it.

Craig did you go throught the whole TQM phase with the USAF? Maybe I should try that on her.

WOW PA is going to conduct a study to see why the numbers are getting crazy!

Pay me I know why NO ONE IS FOLLOWING THE SAFETY GUIDELINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig did you go throught the whole TQM phase with the USAF? Maybe I should try that on her.
The what?? I don't remember that. We were a small Army group on an AF base.
Probably did something with the Army, they always had their own name.

The what?? I don't remember that. We were a small Army group on an AF base.
Probably did something with the Army, they always had their own name.
Total Quality Management I think it was. Basically did a chart with the risks to see if they out weighed the benefits. Basically for everything. Freaking course was death by powerpoint for a week. All E-5 and above for us.

7489004-tqm-diagram.jpg

Total Quality Manitnence think it was. Basically did a chart with the risks to see if they out weighed the benefits. Basically for everything. Freaking course was death by powerpoint for a week. All E-5 and above for us.
I remember that. Kind of a basic life skill, or at least it was in my parents house.
Since my Dad was career military, probably same thing different name.
Gee, we saw that a time or two.

I worked, but you had to strictly adhere to it. Like any program it fell apart in a year or so. I hated that acronym, I usually had to make up the flow charts for my shop in CA since I was the shop chief. Did come up with some seriously funny ones. Like who to pick up in a bar etc.

I received a decent box from Arizona Parts yesterday. Basically wiped out his ignition hard parts. I like Martin, good guy to deal with. Now where to put it! I need to find another one of those card cabinets somewhere they work great for what I do. Also any one need a timing light? I fixed a bunch and now have 19 of them, way to much room taken up by them.

Morning its almost thong Thanksgiving!
View attachment 1715636643

LOL the one Vet themed Place I will never walk into again and neither will Mopar Tim either!!!!!!!! Remember every thing they do for their so called Veteran Support is 150% for a huge corporate discount.

Kind of like walking into Harley Buying a new 20K bike and a HOG jacket and saying your a biker!:bs_flag::bs_flag:
Hmm, Just good food and in this case, free to me...
I'd have to see the details of what they give and what they get. I had read that they don't give individual discount, but give a lot to USO and other service organizations. No idea what benifits they get in return.

Five years, I wouldn't want to wait that long. Besides the military will make you take it.
Like hell. I’m on year to year contract. And they’ve already said I could apply and get a medical retirement rather easily if I wanted it.

Huge tax breaks. Hope you get reciepts from good will during the cleanout your doing. You can declare it. I do every year.

Hmm, Just good food and in this case, free to me...
I'd have to see the details of what they give and what they get. I had read that they don't give individual discount, but give a lot to USO and other service organizations. No idea what benifits they get in return.
What place is this?

Huge tax breaks. Hope you get reciepts from good will during the cleanout your doing. You can declare it. I do every year.
GoodWill was 'no contact' so, didn't even see anyone. Salvation army just gives you a paper to fill in yourself and there is an estimator on their website. So basically, I guess you can claim whatever if you don't get stupid about it.

We just pay extra every year no deductions here.
I guess we make too much money.

Good Morning All! 5 days off in a row for me, hope I get some stuff done.
Looks like it will be 4 for me starting tomorrow. Thought I was going to have to work either Fri or Sat. But they were asking for volunteers in the Pressroom and as of last night, they didn't have any Press operators.

GoodWill was 'no contact' so, didn't even see anyone. Salvation army just gives you a paper to fill in yourself and there is an estimator on their website. So basically, I guess you can claim whatever if you don't get stupid about it.
Around here, all the places have it pre filled out, they sort it, fill in the numbers of what item. It’s like .50 cents a t shirt, 1.50 per pair of jeans etc. Last year I took an entire truck bed of clothes and baby items, they put the value at 230 bucks total.

-
Back