Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I might try to get it, not bad having a spare tester for testers around. Learned my lesson on the last one got lucky finding another one.

What is TQM?
It was a popular improvement tool in eighties called Total Quality Management. Basically the flavor of the month, it was replaced by lean manufacturing, or Just in Time, or EOS, Zero Defect, or you know pick your acronym. Someone on an earlier post described it best.......Death by Power Point!

upload_2020-11-24_15-5-13-png.1715636290

Morning morning, slept in today since we're off for the rest of the week. Going to the gym in a bit. Btw I had covid and it didn't hit me too bad.

Morning morning, slept in today since we're off for the rest of the week. Going to the gym in a bit. Btw I had covid and it didn't hit me too bad.
When did you have it

When did you have it

I tested positive around the first week of Oct. I had to stay home for 2 week from work. Then my dad tested positive during my second week. Work called and asked me if I was ready to return. I said hell yea I am but informed them that my father had tested positive and I was around them. So they made me stay another week at the house. So I basically missed Oct with no pay. But I did do all that work to the Buick in those 3 weeks so it wasn't a complete lost.

In other news if summit can deliver the goods I might finish wiring in my roll control on the Buick. Im waiting on my switch, ya Dodge guys will recognize it. Its kinda iconic to this community.

So I have 2 packages in transit but seems more like their traveling around sight seeing lol.

Ups is handling one and it shows it arrived in Amarillo yesterday morning. Which is a few hours away from me. Maybe it wasn't impressed with north Texas so it decided to check out south TX and went to Fort Worth which is 6-7 hours away. Guess it wanted to meet my sister?

Usps is handling the other one and my switch must have liked Grand Rapids so much it decided to stay their for 3 days lol. Now its in transit again with unknown location.

My packages will be well traveled for sure. Hopefully not too beat up.

Traveling to the semi-tropics today, San Diego. :lol: I looked at the NWS it's 40° here and 40° there. Just the maternal unit and myself for Thanksgiving. Y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Whoop There It is!! One successful extraction. Was a challenge. One more to go.
EBB0780B-75D2-40FE-A0EE-54EBA7F90987.jpeg

I have one of these in each older vehicle. Phone charger/voltmeter. $5 and change on Ebay.

View attachment 1715636706

View attachment 1715636712

I stole the power wire from my cig lighter to light up my gauges. Well the previous owner did and I just kept it that way.

This same brand has one with a built in digital display like that one but since I plan on putting it out of view I decided to get it without.

-
Back