Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did pull the trigger on a set of the Speedmaster SS rocker arms for the 383 that is going into the Roadrunner. Saved $107.00 vs the normal price.

Even on the trip we took we were carefull. I have changed up my travel routine going and coming from work. 509 miles 1 way, I no longer stop in or near Houston. I carry my own food and water. Not eating out much if at all, this helped us move up getting debt free by 6 months this year. We havnt been debt free since 2008.
Debt free, that will be a great feeling and accomplishment!!

Man I hate separated ribs. Still waiting for it to snap back fully into its place.
My chiropractor did that for me. I thought I was having heart problems. Had a stress test test and the whole bit. She did an adjustment and immediately it was back in place and pain was gone.

16067536578641796806362408150360.jpg

Yay finally on the road!

My chiropractor did that for me. I thought I was having heart problems. Had a stress test test and the whole bit. She did an adjustment and immediately it was back in place and pain was gone.
And did he tell ya he was bending over to pick up a loaded box of 1/2 gallon whiskey bottles, farted, and blew out a rib, or something like that:eek:

And did he tell ya he was bending over to pick up a loaded box of 1/2 gallon whiskey bottles, farted, and blew out a rib...or something like that:eek:
She did ask me what I did to myself. A month earlier I was putting a water pump on my tool truck and slipped off the front bumper and landed chest first on the radiator support. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until then.

She did ask me what I did to myself. A month earlier I was putting a water pump on my tool truck and slipped off the front bumper and landed chest first on the radiator support. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until then.
Ouch!! Was that pre or post heart surgery??

Started crawling under dash, i know why i have been putting it off. I hate it. Start with panel lights and gauges. Pulled a voltage limiter off my dodge parts truck, i think it will work.
Think my 2 oil leaks are fixed, so at least those annoying puddles are gone.

I have a chiropractor appt later this afternoon for the kink in my neck...

Maybe wrong though....what else could GV mean quick before he replies....where's Karl..

-
Back