Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all
Christmas ornament @Sublime one
FABB3DE9-108A-4491-9B39-A293FA0E74AB.gif

High of 70 today here in northeast Arkansas, this weather system is going to gear up a big snow event for all our friends to the northeast.
My son (basketball coach) and his wife are home with covid, bad headaches and fever, my son is on day 4 I believe.
I received some good info from @66340SEDAN wife and we are following her steps to help fight this thing.
Everyone have a good day , count your blessings and be helpful when its safe to do so.

20190325_170329.jpg

LOL definitely a nail bitter on 283 where they are doing construction and temp walls on one side and a 18 wheeler next to you!

that’s the tough part, being alone....my wife is a nurse and knows exactly what to tell people and how to answer stuff, being a stubborn guy makes it tough and wish they were there to help but she spent lots of time on the phone with nurses and docs to help and be updated and filled in.
My Daughter is a surgery RN in the hospital I am at. She knows my doctor and talked to him last night. She’s also told me she bring me up any special request. I’m thinking some ice cream.

It's a bad day here....My coffee pot must have had the Corona virus and it died
Oh no! My old Mr Coffee is still hanging in there. I need to boil it out with vinegar a couple times a year when it get's slow. It is probably 10+ years old. MIL only get's 4 yers or so out of her Bunn coffeemakers. I don't know why.

Oh no! My old Mr Coffee is still hanging in there. I need to boil it out with vinegar a couple times a year when it get's slow. It is probably 10+ years old. MIL only get's 4 yers or so out of her Bunn coffeemakers. I don't know why.
The dang on button is stuck in and won't turn on. Do I tear it aapart or just buy a new Mr. Coffee. I found a 4 cupper that I thought I had so life is good again.

That like the death wobble the Twin I Beam Fords got years ago?
Definately the 90 degree steering rule. Have to do the main adjustment on the steering box. No way on the floor am I doing it and prob add a front stabilizer one day.

We had that on some of our fleet vehicles, co-workers who drove those trucks had some stories!

I had a short bed with a 390 no ps, the steering wheel would make a half turn each way until I pulled over and stopped. No apparent trigger, just outa nowhere. Then it would be fine for countless trips before it did it again.

-
Back